Do any of you actually turn guys down based on their cock size?

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
this is of course after going back to wherever to get things on and he gets hard and you can't help but be disappointed. do you give him the benefit of the doubt he can still rock your world or do you usually bail or stop once the size doesn't meet your liking?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never. Not once has it ever crossed my mind, and I have never been disappointed with size. Disappointed in the guy yes, but cock size was never in the equation.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i would turn a dude down if he was into SPH.

anyway, pro-hos know to get a dude boned up before you get him home.
like i'm gonna let CockTailWeiner McGee know where i live :rolleyes:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never. Not once has it ever crossed my mind, and I have never been disappointed with size. Disappointed in the guy yes, but cock size was never in the equation.

^ this is exactly how I feel. Have I noticed a difference in size? Yes, duh, so what? Guys have different size penises. I have always known that.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Exactly my sentiments. Rulers don't belong in the bedroom.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably. I have not been super attracted to a guy only to get that far and say no because of dick size, but I've said no and moved on when I knew initially that he penis was on the smaller side. That's just me though...big dicks are just my thing. :rolleyes:

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep and I'll tell you why... The shit was deformed. Like... seriously. It was like he had elephantitis of the balls (seriously they were easily the size of a grapefruit and hard) and his dick was literally like hot dog (at best). I'm sorry, but when you have weird stuff like that going on... you warn a person first. If my clit was 4 inches long... I'd tell someone rather than springing it on them (pardon the pun) in the heat of the moment. Had I known what he had going on down there, I never would have gotten to nakey time with him to begin with.
That being said, I've been with a few guys with small cocks and wouldn't make an issue of it if everything else was in place.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is of course after going back to wherever to get things on and he gets hard and you can't help but be disappointed. do you give him the benefit of the doubt he can still rock your world or do you usually bail or stop once the size doesn't meet your liking?

I bailed once on a guy with micropenis. Size was a factor, but not the sole factor. I was already making an exception for him because he'd said well in advance that he would not perform oral. I told him not to leave any marks on me, and he'd left lots of hickies, including one on my face? He was a horrifying kisser. His apartment was filthy. His hair was very oily. There were just too many things to overlook. I just lost my last shred of faith in the situation when his erection was thumb-sized.

Later, I regreted the way I handled the situation. I didn't regret not laying with him, I mean, I can't fuck a bad kisser, right? But I regretted that I fled without explanation of any kind. There were no other times during which size was a factor for me.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't turned down a guy because of his small dick. He was soooo cocky and acted like his dick was all that and everyone wanted it, that was the reason why I turned his ass down. When he told people I was a conquest, I outed him. My comeback was, "Well what else is one to do with 3 inches of hard cock in your face?"

B_slimjimpencil

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't turned down a guy because of his small dick. He was soooo cocky and acted like his dick was all that and everyone wanted it, that was the reason why I turned his ass down. When he told people I was a conquest, I outed him. My comeback was, "Well what else is one to do with 3 inches of hard cock in your face?"

rofl ... was it really three inches though or did you through that in there for added zing?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't. There are a lot of other things I would turn a man down over.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The way I see it by the time you're at the grand unveiling you're already pass the point of no return.