scubbycum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, he's always had a girlfriend and presents himself as straight (I have a terrible gaydar!). And yes, his behavior is what made me want to seek advice on here, he's probably bisexual and doesn't even know it or doesn't want to be exposed since I'm close to some of his friends now.
I definitely know he doesn't want a relationship with him, never was the intention. Was just curious to see what others might think of this.

Thanks for the advice.
I say, play back and just know what it is. If you guys enjoy each others company, I say maybe play a little rough or be foreword and make him feel what he is trying to push on you. You control the situation. Other friends know your story. His actions are the odd ones. You control him by showing people around you how he is playing games. That He is making gay advances tord you. I do think he is bi and enjoys your company because it's not lipstick and boob talk. I don't know how straight men hang with women. Pink, makeup, hair, clothes, etc. It is just so, not Manly. Anyways your situation sounds hot! Just let things happen. That might be the only way he thinks he can get you to talk with him about maybe coming out. Or ? It's never easy. It's obvious he is curious. I mean you sound hot and if he is hot? Well? Lol
Have a nice time

bitwunk1992

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some advice a friend once gave me.. only put as much energy into the "relationship" as he does. It honestly doesn't seem like he's serious about you. It feels more like he's got his own agenda and is just using you when it's convenient for him. Forget him. Find a guy who respects you and values you for who you are, someone who is a serious about you as you are about them.

Ponyhoff

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been there....I might write a separate post about this...but I've had great success with straight guys. I am also very patient as I enjoy the titillating ride.

I have a friend who is straight. We get together (sometimes once a month, other times just a few times a year) and over the course of a decade we've had fun nights together. I know massage and I've taught him how to do it and he loves it. He gets totally naked and stays that way most of the night. He invites me to take naked photos of him. We hang out somtimes outside of this, go to museums or have dinner....he's dated several women over the years and usually when he's dating I don't see him as often. Things have gotten sensual and a few times he has stepped back and told me that he isn't comfortable with the direction things are going. But over the years things continued to progress. We've included dick strokes and it turns out he likes to get fingered.

So, literally 2 nights ago we got together after a 3 month hiatus. He had just had a weird experience with a woman he was seeing. Things felt different. He told me that he had never slept with this last woman he was dating because he felt her life was too chaotic. He also hadn't cum in a while as he was holding onto his energy for other purposes. As the evening continued, I offered to do some tantric work on him...which I've studied. It opened the flood gates. He got hard and I played with his dick for a long time while having my finger in his hot ass. He kept pushing his ass close to my dick. He said that this was a journey for him as a straight man....feeling like he didn't want his sexuality to define him. He's not into guys, but he's into me and the trust we've built. He said that this literally could not have happened sooner as he was on a journey to accept this. I got a great note from him the next day thanking me for setting up a space for him to experiment with his identity. I told him that I like jock straps and find them sexy and I thought they would look good on him. He said that he'd love to go with me to a sex shop to find a jock strap. He still considers himself straight...and I can't wait to see what happens the next time I see him.

My best suggestion...patience...and also, make opportunities for you two to be together and develop a strong connection. Build trust. And enjoy the ride...he sounds amazing. And don't forget to look up David as well.

Aphradight

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Been there....I might write a separate post about this...but I've had great success with straight guys. I am also very patient as I enjoy the titillating ride.

I have a friend who is straight. We get together (sometimes once a month, other times just a few times a year) and over the course of a decade we've had fun nights together. I know massage and I've taught him how to do it and he loves it. He gets totally naked and stays that way most of the night. He invites me to take naked photos of him. We hang out somtimes outside of this, go to museums or have dinner....he's dated several women over the years and usually when he's dating I don't see him as often. Things have gotten sensual and a few times he has stepped back and told me that he isn't comfortable with the direction things are going. But over the years things continued to progress. We've included dick strokes and it turns out he likes to get fingered.

So, literally 2 nights ago we got together after a 3 month hiatus. He had just had a weird experience with a woman he was seeing. Things felt different. He told me that he had never slept with this last woman he was dating because he felt her life was too chaotic. He also hadn't cum in a while as he was holding onto his energy for other purposes. As the evening continued, I offered to do some tantric work on him...which I've studied. It opened the flood gates. He got hard and I played with his dick for a long time while having my finger in his hot ass. He kept pushing his ass close to my dick. He said that this was a journey for him as a straight man....feeling like he didn't want his sexuality to define him. He's not into guys, but he's into me and the trust we've built. He said that this literally could not have happened sooner as he was on a journey to accept this. I got a great note from him the next day thanking me for setting up a space for him to experiment with his identity. I told him that I like jock straps and find them sexy and I thought they would look good on him. He said that he'd love to go with me to a sex shop to find a jock strap. He still considers himself straight...and I can't wait to see what happens the next time I see him.

My best suggestion...patience...and also, make opportunities for you two to be together and develop a strong connection. Build trust. And enjoy the ride...he sounds amazing. And don't forget to look up David as well.
Please tell me your cock went in that straight boy ass

uwsmike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A few questions for OP:
How old are you guys?
Are you in an big city/small town/rural area?
How "gay" are you--like "flames from space" and no one is missing you're gay, people only know if you tell them, somewhere in between?

El2024

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A few questions for OP:
How old are you guys?
Are you in an big city/small town/rural area?
How "gay" are you--like "flames from space" and no one is missing you're gay, people only know if you tell them, somewhere in between?
I'm 34 he's 32
Big city
mmmm, I'd say people only know if I tell them but I'm openly gay and everybody involved in this story is and have always been aware of that.

Reactions: sonny84

uwsmike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm 34 he's 32
Big city
mmmm, I'd say people only know if I tell them but I'm openly gay and everybody involved in this story is and have always been aware of that.
Thanks for the prompt reply.

32 is a little old--okay, a lot old-- for him to be playing those kinds of games. Guys his age are not only married, but having kids, even well-educated professionals in big cities who tend to do those sorts of things later in life.

Reading it, I initially thought you guys were just out of college but the timeline of your story made it seem otherwise.

I suspect that he's one of those guys who will never come out or will come out later in life. If you were also closeted he'd have sex with you, but because you're out, he's worried that you'd out him if you slept together.

Could you get him drunk one night and wind up in bed? Probably. But you'd have to deal with all sorts of guilt and recriminations and him cutting you off the next morning.

westlonman

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Guys! I've read all the comments above. Some I agree with, others I question.
My take on it is, that this guy is confused. Frustrated even. Defo Bi, (at the least) but doesn't want to admit it totally - yet. Possibly still trying to figure it out.
Probably has experimented, but with a random one nighter type. A guy that has no connection with his friends and social life. A total stranger.

As someone above said, he might in later years of his life come out, to some extent or fully, who knows, but he doesn't seem ready yet.

As for his brother and him and you in the bathroom, sorry to say, they were on a jolly that night, playing along with you, cause you're the gay guy, they're the str8 ones and they can play you. It's not nice, but it was what it was. In a way they took advantage of you, probably you were unaware? They are probably good looking, have girls chasing them all the time and they sound like spoilt kids. Playing with others emotions, because they think they can.
If they act like this with a girl, she'd expect more. With a gay guy? "Hey, that was the booze and drugs talking bro! I'm str8" so they can walk away from it.

I'd LOVE for you to get some, HOT, tall, football jock at the next party/reunion with all these guys there and walk in with your new stud. It's like sorry guys, you could have had me, but I'm taken now!
I mean, how long can you dither around for?
Don't you think for one minute, that if he truly wanted you, he would have done something by now?

Also another guy up above said, if you were closeted like him, something would have happened by now, but because you are openly gay, he is hesitant. I totally agree with that. Closeted guys DO think like that. (in case you go tell everyone that you made out etc. etc.)

Play HIM next time. Flirt, be nice and happy, laugh and have fun, If he suggests anything like let's go somewhere quiet, private, THE BATHROOM.....just say, "You go, I'm cool here"

I can go on and on, but, I think I've managed to say more or less what I needed to.
Good luck dude :)

gfforrent

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone. New to posting threads so hopefully I'm doing this right and the story isn't very confusing. The following story is 100% real and I just need some advice and/or opinions on the matter.

Straight (no pun intended) to the story.

So back in 2021 my best friend (let's call him Peter) had his bachelor party in Cancun. He invited me and some of his closest friends which were all straight. Once I got there, Peter told me that there was one of his friends (let's call him Sam) he thought would totally be my type, and boy was he right.
Sam and I hit it off fairly quickly and spent most of the trip together just hanging out and partying, nothing ever happened between us nor was I going to pursue it, but we became close. After a few months the entire bachelor party crew got together again at Peter's place and by then he apparently told Sam I had a lil crush on him! I was mortified but tried to play it cool. To my surprise, Sam completely changed in the way he acted around me. He started making sexual jokes and told everyone how he and I were boyfriends for the night. The night came to an end, nothing happened.

I usually post pictures of myself on insta (I need attention, sorry) and Sam would reply to some of my stories with fire emojis and flirty messages such as "handsome" "cutie" "when am I gonna see you?", and that shit always confused me cuz whenever I answered back, he would never reply.

Almost a year went by and I didn't see Sam again until Peter's wedding. He brought his new girlfriend. She was the sweetest. They broke up a week later. Then we met again at another mutual friend's birthday party where he brought his brother, who is also straight, also hot, (let's call him David). Sam introduced me to David by saying : "If I don't hook up tonight I know who I'm taking home with me" I brushed it off and laughed. Fast forward a couple of hours and we were already drunk. Sam and David were now both teasing me about how they both wanted to get it on with me, blah blah. It was uncomfortable but kind of arousing at the same time. As the night progressed and people started to leave, I stayed back and hung out with the brothers. Now drunk as hell they both started to ask me for "pecks", and of course I obliged. These peck requests kept coming for a bit, and I always responded to them. At one moment Sam came to me and said: "come with us to the bathroom, we're gonna do a Line". I'm not into that but I had no problem going with them. Once inside the bathroom, Sam went straight to the sink to do his line and David stayed back with me, requesting another peck. I, once again, obliged and then he proceeded to grab my bulge. "Oh, he's packing!" he laughed. Sam turned and jokingly said "hey, back off, he's mine". He came over and also grabbed it. We all drunkenly laughed and the night ended and once again, nothing happened, but I couldn't get what happened out of my mind for MONTHS.

Another year of fire emojis and flirty messages on my stories went by. It's 2023 now.
Sam and I met again at another friend's wedding. This time, he brought a new girlfriend (she was annoying). Time went by, shot and drinks went by. Sam and I sat on a table by ourselves chatting about how he was so in love with his new girl and whatever. Then, he told me I looked handsome in a suit (I sure did), and that kind of pissed me off. He then told me he had to pee, and I said I needed to pee as well but we could see a line forming in the bathroom inside the venue. "There's another bathroom all the way on the other side of the yard. Let's go together and make out". I, of course, laughed it off "I'm serious!" he said. (His girlfriend was dancing with her friends on the floor, mind you). I wasn't buying it, but I agreed to go the bathroom with him.

He told me to lock the door, because he really wanted to kiss me. I obviously did and just stood there with my arms crossed to see if he was really going to kiss me or if he was bluffing, yet again. To my surprise... he grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him kissing me for probably 0.5 seconds. He pulled back, and my instant reaction was to kiss him again, this time we fully made out for probably 15 to 20 seconds. He stopped it and said: "I don't think this is my thing". I completely respected that and told him I better go back to the party. He stayed back and I haven't seen him since.

I heard he's single again. He still reacts to my stories once in a while, sends me flirty messages occasionally and even tells me he misses me and wants to hang out with me, but never follows through. I decided to just forget about it, but it's quite difficult for me cuz I wonder if things could go a bit further with him.

Sorry for the long ass story. Any thoughts?
Yeah. I might have a thought or two. Your friend is either gay/situational gay or situational gay/straight. Both are unreliably available. If he’s gay, he’s not very good at it, at best. At worst, he’s a closet case and somehow, he’s not very good at that, either. The brother thing? I would’ve lost any idea of a boner ran for the zee hills. Cuz that’s incest.. and gross. Sorry for shaming, but that’s shameful and GROSS. Consider your go along with nature and look within. Make effort to detect any internalized situation that allowed you to stick around that bathroom and watch that crime go down in stead of running for zee goddamn hills!
Ok…sorry. It’s ok. Nobody’s still reading. No one has to know. About your nasty ass.
Anyway, he’s (Sam) got a healthy dose of narcissism, so that won’t help in nailing him down.
But maybe that’s not the move.
This flaky as fuck guy must be incredibly attractive to you. Pretty has had its way with me, too and, yes, but with some time and space, I fully realize that I wouldn’t have done anything different. Because we remember that feeling. It’s something pass horny. My best friend calls it the point when clinical terminology sounded hotter than common slang. So not horny… it’s incredibly stimulated. It’s accompanied by a certain amount of situation depending accepted risk. But Sam is not real. The guy you email and hit up to hang? That’s the real guy. That’s the closet case. He’s perfectly willing to beard up with a girl between Brokebike weekends once a year with you. Do the other party goers see him being gay with you or is it an accepted thing that he’s a pretty shitty guy who fags out when his girl ain’t around? Which is unlikely. It’s only straight girls who don’t recognize when 2 dudes, flirting aggressively without any interest in discretion. But even his brother? Yeesh.
I doubt he’s out all the way. Maybe one or two of the friend group might know. But that’s it. And they probably fag around with him too. Straight guys would find being comfortable with a self identifying straight friend who made out with and grabbed the crotch of and who’s brother was just nasty. No, I guess they just play along.
But Sam ain’t worth the agita. He’s stimulated when he’s away from the girlfriend, if he has one at the time. Despite it be best not having one at all cuz he’s fucking gay. Probably, the coke helps. Before it doesn’t help at all. And that might be the reason nothing happens. But that doesn’t matter…. It’s him. He’s got you writing in the forum of this site. Which is, somehow a .org
Nevertheless, He ain’t really worth it. And we don’t even know what “it” is.
I can’t tell you what to do or really even want to suggest anything other than just stopping. There are other guys that will actually fuck around with you instead of this cockteasing prep.
I don’t like Sam. You deserve better and he needs to hear about himself. That’s all I got.

Last edited:

divamoms

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone. New to posting threads so hopefully I'm doing this right and the story isn't very confusing. The following story is 100% real and I just need some advice and/or opinions on the matter.

So back in 2021 my best friend (let's call him Peter) had his bachelor party in Cancun. He invited me and some of his closest friends which were all straight. Once I got there, Peter told me that there was one of his friends (let's call him Sam) he thought would totally be my type, and boy was he right.
Sam and I hit it off fairly quickly and spent most of the trip together just hanging out and partying, nothing ever happened between us nor was I going to pursue it, but we became close. After a few months the entire bachelor party crew got together again at Peter's place and by then he apparently told Sam I had a lil crush on him! I was mortified but tried to play it cool. To my surprise, Sam completely changed in the way he acted around me. He started making sexual jokes and told everyone how he and I were boyfriends for the night. The night came to an end, nothing happened.

I usually post pictures of myself on insta (I need attention, sorry) and Sam would reply to some of my stories with fire emojis and flirty messages such as "handsome" "cutie" "when am I gonna see you?", and that shit always confused me cuz whenever I answered back, he would never reply.

Almost a year went by and I didn't see Sam again until Peter's wedding. He brought his new girlfriend. She was the sweetest. They broke up a week later. Then we met again at another mutual friend's birthday party where he brought his brother, who is also straight, also hot, (let's call him David). Sam introduced me to David by saying : "If I don't hook up tonight I know who I'm taking home with me" I brushed it off and laughed. Fast forward a couple of hours and we were already drunk. Sam and David were now both teasing me about how they both wanted to get it on with me, blah blah. It was uncomfortable but kind of arousing at the same time. As the night progressed and people started to leave, I stayed back and hung out with the brothers. Now drunk as hell they both started to ask me for "pecks", and of course I obliged. These peck requests kept coming for a bit, and I always responded to them. At one moment Sam came to me and said: "come with us to the bathroom, we're gonna do a Line". I'm not into that but I had no problem going with them. Once inside the bathroom, Sam went straight to the sink to do his line and David stayed back with me, requesting another peck. I, once again, obliged and then he proceeded to grab my bulge. "Oh, he's packing!" he laughed. Sam turned and jokingly said "hey, back off, he's mine". He came over and also grabbed it. We all drunkenly laughed and the night ended and once again, nothing happened, but I couldn't get what happened out of my mind for MONTHS.

Another year of fire emojis and flirty messages on my stories went by. It's 2023 now.
Sam and I met again at another friend's wedding. This time, he brought a new girlfriend (she was annoying). Time went by, shot and drinks went by. Sam and I sat on a table by ourselves chatting about how he was so in love with his new girl and whatever. Then, he told me I looked handsome in a suit (I sure did), and that kind of pissed me off. He then told me he had to pee, and I said I needed to pee as well but we could see a line forming in the bathroom inside the venue. "There's another bathroom all the way on the other side of the yard. Let's go together and make out". I, of course, laughed it off "I'm serious!" he said. (His girlfriend was dancing with her friends on the floor, mind you). I wasn't buying it, but I agreed to go the bathroom with him.

He told me to lock the door, because he really wanted to kiss me. I obviously did and just stood there with my arms crossed to see if he was really going to kiss me or if he was bluffing, yet again. To my surprise... he grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him kissing me for probably 0.5 seconds. He pulled back, and my instant reaction was to kiss him again, this time we fully made out for probably 15 to 20 seconds. He stopped it and said: "I don't think this is my thing". I completely respected that and told him I better go back to the party. He stayed back and I haven't seen him since.

I heard he's single again. He still reacts to my stories once in a while, sends me flirty messages occasionally and even tells me he misses me and wants to hang out with me, but never follows through. I decided to just forget about it, but it's quite difficult for me cuz I wonder if things could go a bit further with him.

shoot your shot; subtly of course, but send a message nonetheless. you never know what could transpire. it is easier to deal w a rejection than to deal w an unexplored possibility.

nj6443

Cherished Member
Media

Run dude. Far away. This guy is just using you for attention and seems pretty narcissistic.

I know it’s a hot fantasy, but seriously, he’s gonna make out with you and experiment with kissing a guy WHILE he’s on a date with a girl that he “loves?” What better timing lmao

Also he and his BROTHER groped you in a bathroom? And he bombards you with love on IG then ignores you? These guys have no boundaries. I’d steer clear.

I’m with @AngelicaAdelaide. Find some better friends dude. You deserve it!

alexsopim

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

32 is a little old--okay, a lot old-- for him to be playing those kinds of games. Guys his age are not only married, but having kids, even well-educated professionals in big cities who tend to do those sorts of things later in life.

Reading it, I initially thought you guys were just out of college but the timeline of your story made it seem otherwise.

I suspect that he's one of those guys who will never come out or will come out later in life. If you were also closeted he'd have sex with you, but because you're out, he's worried that you'd out him if you slept together.

Could you get him drunk one night and wind up in bed? Probably. But you'd have to deal with all sorts of guilt and recriminations and him cutting you off the next morning.

Are you talking about Clay or another guy?

Reactions: bitwunk1992

Daution

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
do u want to hook up or do u want him to come out bc that is two different things. him coming out as gay doesnt mean he'll hook up with u. if u want to mess with a str8 guy understand the art of being a sneaky link. if that's not for u keep it pushing. also u have to stop forcing the gay labels on them. gay guys who pull str8 gays always gaslight them -" this doesnt make u gay to get ur cock sucked ;)" n even if they end up fucking they are still 'str8;).' Learn the game

• Love
Reactions: vex4

alexsopim

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I wanted to reply to Ponyhoff my bad.

My best suggestion...patience...and also, make opportunities for you two to be together and develop a strong connection. Build trust. And enjoy the ride...he sounds amazing. And don't forget to look up David