Do Any Of You Huge Men Wish You Were Smaller?

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does the rejection and fear take its toll? Do you get sick of people wanting it until it’s right in front of them? Do you wish you could just stick it in without extended foreplay? Just wham bam in the elevator?

It’s sort of like the question “Does anyone not want to be a millionaire?” Answer “Yes. Billionaires.”

Sure I've had rejection and experiences where I just can't physically fit, however I'm happy with my size in most parts and my wife has adapted to me exceptionally well so no I wouldn't want to be smaller.
My only gripe so to speak is never having experienced a proper blowjob due to my girth, when I see other guys getting deep throated I've always wondered what that feels like. Again my wife makes up for this by sucking on what she can of my glans, using the double handed twist and other techniques when it comes to oral, plus she has amazing huge tits and gives an awesome tit wank.
Extended foreplay isn't an issue, I enjoy it and it's all I've ever known anyway.
So no, I wouldn't want to change what I have, I get a lot of pleasure having a huge dick and that's the way I like it.