A feminine man is far more palatable to heteroflexible men, therefore more likely to arouse certain feelings and ideas in them. But here I am not strictly referring to feminine clothing or makeup, I am referring to physical features and stature as well.

Being slender, smooth, fair, longer hair, pretty, shorter than them, it all lends itself to a path of least resistance.

There is no one thing that makes a seduction. You could have all of the above, and still be ugly/unattractive to a heterosexual man.

I enjoyed my androgynous years thoroughly, and it was certainly magnetic to heteroflexible men. Equally though, it attracted a lot of homophobic men as well. A double edged sword if you don't know how to handle it.

I get your theory but I don't think it's necessarily the case. I'm a 6'3 hairy, masculine viking of a man. lol. Pretty maybe, though. ;-) A lot of the straight guys I've been with are also not traditionally 'fem' or anything. Sometimes I think it's just the idea of great sex that turns a man on and probably in my case how open and relaxed I am. If I want something, I make it known. I think that kind of simplicity is a turn on for a lot of straight guys and probably helps the sort of guys who have considered experimenting before to relax and get into it. I could stroke my ego and say it's my stunning looks, brilliant personality and sexual prowess. Instead, I prefer to be humble.

Reactions: Nomebear
I get your theory but I don't think it's necessarily the case. I'm a 6'3 hairy, masculine viking of a man. lol. Pretty maybe, though. ;-) A lot of the straight guys I've been with are also not traditionally 'fem' or anything. Sometimes I think it's just the idea of great sex that turns a man on and probably in my case how open and relaxed I am. If I want something, I make it known. I think that kind of simplicity is a turn on for a lot of straight guys and probably helps the sort of guys who have considered experimenting before to relax and get into it. I could stroke my ego and say it's my stunning looks, brilliant personality and sexual prowess. Instead, I prefer to be humble.

Good for you. I think straight guys in general do swing our way from time to time, there is an element of luck also.

But if you are femme you simply are more palatable as I said. I've been both masc and femme presenting, and there is no comparison. The number of guys I would get is 4-5 times more as femme twink. This is especially true when you go to countries or areas that are more rural or conservative.

The switch was fascinating and funny. It was literally a Clark Kent moment in my life, where I am the same person, face and body, but with a different aesthetic and the reactions were wide ranging.

Like I could hookup with a guy as femme and he'd be head over heels for in me in bed and then I see him a couple of months later with a moustache and he wouldn't even kiss me on the lips. The cognitive dissonance was absolutely hilarious sometimes.

This is anecdotal, but I've seen it with others, online and irl. Straight men love young bussy.

Reactions: pereda
Good for you. I think straight guys in general do swing our way from time to time, there is an element of luck also.

But if you are femme you simply are more palatable as I said. I've been both masc and femme presenting, and there is no comparison. The number of guys I would get is 4-5 times more as femme twink. This is especially true when you go to countries or areas that are more rural or conservative.

The switch was fascinating and funny. It was literally a Clark Kent moment in my life, where I am the same person, face and body, but with a different aesthetic and the reactions were wide ranging.

Like I could hookup with a guy as femme and he'd be head over heels for in me in bed and then I see him a couple of months later with a moustache and he wouldn't even kiss me on the lips. The cognitive dissonance was absolutely hilarious sometimes.

This is anecdotal, but I've seen it with others, online and irl. Straight men love young bussy.
Fair. Just out of curiosity did you feel more authentic when presented in a 'fem' or 'masc' way?

Fair. Just out of curiosity did you feel more authentic when presented in a 'fem' or 'masc' way?

They are both equally authentic, they are just expressions of different parts of me. As I got older I became more masc presenting but it was a natural transition. Every age has its rules.

Reactions: ariesgeorge