Do I Share Wife With Neighbour?

hotparesh

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi guys,

Wanted to get some thoughts on the situation I'm a married man (both early/mid 30s), professional and in fairly ok shape.
I'm bi (not out to mrs or otherwise) and we have a good sex life.
4 or so years ago, drunk with a good friend of mine we had a mmf, and it was amazing. Since then I have shared her 5 times, but all away from home on holiday abroad or in another city.
Due to COVID, it has been just the 2 of us recently, which is still great.
6 months ago we had a new neighbour, he is a ex sport man and lives alone. Great looking guy, has had a few girls over, but generally keeps himself to himself. I caught him having sex in the garden over the summer and he had a nice cock on him.
Recently I've noticed that my wife has been chatting to him on the drive or very keen to collect/drop parcels on missed deliveries. As well as this he doesn't seem to have any women coming around so looks to be single.

The question is, do I try and set something up with him? I so would love to have a regular mmf or watch, but with family close by would it get messy? I'm also worried that she might stray over to him when she wanted something different

i would say it's a no-no due to the fact that if shit goes wrong, he's right there and will always be right there. i can predict all the horror stories of how neighbors wage war on each other. the reward may not be worth the risk of things going south.

also, if you're worried about your wife straying over there then your relationship may not be strong enough to be having extramarital partners long-term. there's should be no doubt in your mind that you wife will stray without you knowing.

my wife and i have had sexy neighbors throughout our dating and marriage life and we never jumped on it because of what i just said.

Reactions: ohiorod
Maybe talk to your wife before you ask this guy anything? It’d be awkward if he agreed but then she didn’t and you have to somehow explain it

Reactions: TouchMeHere
i would say it's a no-no due to the fact that if shit goes wrong, he's right there and will always be right there. i can predict all the horror stories of how neighbors wage war on each other. the reward may not be worth the risk of things going south.

also, if you're worried about your wife straying over there then your relationship may not be strong enough to be having extramarital partners long-term. there's should be no doubt in your mind that you wife will stray without you knowing.

my wife and i have had sexy neighbors throughout our dating and marriage life and we never jumped on it because of what i just said.
Agree, waaaaay to close to home. Don't.

Reactions: rockmusl1
@hotparesh

Have you thought of the possibility, the other man would possibly say no, that he is not into MMFs, that he respects the boundaries of marriage, has GF Etc. Believe it of not every male does not want to bed every female he lays eyes on . Also consider picture life passing by / living next to a guy who you tried to entice into a 3 way ; and he turned you down, should make for some interesting block parties, not to mention that men can gossip , equally as much as women so , your life style that is somewhat secret at home, may be revealed to persons, to whom you may not wish to make know ( not including your family )

From past experience on LPSG, the Bi male, who entices the wife into 3 ways, yes it generally is the husbands fantasy, not the wife's, the vast majority of them turn out bad in the end. the wives come to realize they are window dressing, in situations where the husband, just really wants to be with another man

I
PS, you should be having this chat with your wife, not strangers . just remember fantasy is awesome, till reality kicks the shit out of it

@hotparesh

Have you thought of the possibility, the other man would possibly say no, that he is not into MMFs, that he respects the boundaries of marriage, has GF Etc. Believe it of not every male does not want to bed every female he lays eyes on . Also consider picture life passing by / living next to a guy who you tried to entice into a 3 way ; and he turned you down, should make for some interesting block parties, not to mention that men can gossip , equally as much as women so , your life style that is somewhat secret at home, may be revealed to persons, to whom you may not wish to make know ( not including your family )

From past experience on LPSG, the Bi male, who entices the wife into 3 ways, yes it generally is the husbands fantasy, not the wife's, the vast majority of them turn out bad in the end. the wives come to realize they are window dressing, in situations where the husband, just really wants to be with another man

I
PS, you should be having this chat with your wife, not strangers . just remember fantasy is awesome, till reality kicks the shit out of it
Exactly.

@hotparesh

I
Wise words.

Thanks guys for the comments and thoughts.
I talked to my wife last night and her thoughts were the same as mine that she would like to do something and finds him attractive but there is too much risk with him being so close
So we decided not to pursue this and instead had a fantastic long, hard fuck!

We agreed that once the COVID situation is reduced, we will look to do more mmf away from home. Also, she loves the phrase share!

Hi guys, ..I'm bi (not out to mrs or otherwise) and we have a good sex life. 4 or so years ago ..we had a mmf, and it was amazing. Since then I have shared her 5 times, but all away from home
on holiday abroad or in another city..6 months ago we had a new neighbour, he..lives alone..generally keeps himself to himself. The question is, do I try and set something up with him? I so would love to have a regular mmf or watch, but with family close by would it get messy? I'm also worried that she might stray over to him when she wanted something different

If you don't want your mmf activities not to be known locally - do not proposition your neighbor. He could reject your request and has no obligation to keep it secret. If you have mutually pre-approved sex partners - why would your wife's repeat sex with one of them be worrisome? Are you afraid that she will jilt you for another man - permanently removing you from the mmf equation?