Do Men Whine Too Much

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've only known one man who whined to me. It was right before our divorce. Let's see, he called me a pig, a fat bitch with a kid in tow, nobody would want to fuck you now, good luck getting anyone to even want to be with you. And it's your fault we're even doing this.

What did I do to piss him off? I got pregnant.

And he whined that I denied him sex after the baby came home. So he had to go and find it somewhere. He told me I should know he had needs.

Do I whine that he owes over $100 grand in child support? No. Am I happy that he lives in squalor and has to get paid under the table or the DA will garnish everything? Again no. Well kinda.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
I've only known one man who whined to me. It was right before our divorce. Let's see, he called me a pig, a fat bitch with a kid in tow, nobody would want to fuck you now, good luck getting anyone to even want to be with you. And it's your fault we're even doing this.

What did I do to piss him off? I got pregnant.

And he whined that I denied him sex after the baby came home. So he had to go and find it somewhere. He told me I should know he had needs.

Do I whine that he owes over $100 grand in child support? No. Am I happy that he lives in squalor and has to get paid under the table or the DA will garnish everything? Again no. Well kinda.

Thx for sharing

got u pregnant and didnt have patience to wait for your recovery smh

what a bummer man

Haha nice

thx!

I think there’s an age difference as well
Wait... what???? Why on earth did you think I was referring to you??????? Seriously. I'd honestly like to understand your "logic". Because that thought never, ever entered my mind.

Unless that was some weak attempt at an insult. My last 2 long relationships have been with men 10 years younger... and they couldn't keep up, soooo..... try harder if you're trying to insult me. Or better yet, don't waste your time and interrupt the thread.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Wait... what???? Why on earth did you think I was referring to you??????? Seriously. I'd honestly like to understand your "logic". Because that thought never, ever entered my mind.

Unless that was some weak attempt at an insult. My last 2 long relationships have been with men 10 years younger... and they couldn't keep up, soooo..... try harder if you're trying to insult me. Or better yet, don't waste your time and interrupt the thread.

thx for the response Lurker

nope, I don’t insult people on LPSG especially you since you r always nice.

I was referring to age as in there’s been more time available to accumulate assets.

I wasn’t using age as a measure of validity for you as a partner , but you saying you have had men ten years younger that couldn’t keep up is hot to me;)

I said your achievements materialistically on paper was intimidating and you said men who are intimidated aren’t the ones for you.

In fact if I really was intimidated in a hypothetical dating sense I would hide the fact anyway and you would never know lol

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
People complain (if that’s what you mean by whine) after separations and divorces as a phase of recovery and moving on.

Many male posters here have the vibe of whining as in “whining and wheedling” in their posts. The “can I suck my straight friend” being a topper, and most “questions” to women, or WI for that matter, being a close second.
Because they are manipulative (or come across so).

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The men in my real life don’t whine too much. If they do, they sure don’t do it to me. And I certainly don’t hear whining about women.

Many of the men here, indeed whine a lot. I’ve never seen anything like it except for those under 18. It’s immature and off-putting. Sometimes it feels like the soundtrack for this site should be sad violins, interspersed with the theme from Halloween.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
The men in my real life don’t whine too much. If they do, they sure don’t do it to me. And I certainly don’t hear whining about women.

Many of the men here, indeed whine a lot. I’ve never seen anything like it except for those under 18. It’s immature and off-putting. Sometimes it feels like the soundtrack for this site should be sad violins, interspersed with the theme from Halloween.

Hey Lafemme good to see u

Yes as a whiner of my insecurities I can agree

I’m learning acceptance though as I’m not getting any younger

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey Lafemme good to see u

Yes as a whiner of my insecurities I can agree

I’m learning acceptance though as I’m not getting any younger
You’re all you have. You should accept yourself. Change things that you can, accept the things you cannot. Once you learn to accept and love yourself, your life becomes so much more full. Treat yourself as you would a beloved friend. Be kind, generous, loving. I accept my friends exactly as they are - shouldn’t I do the same for myself?

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
You’re all you have. You should accept yourself. Change things that you can, accept the things you cannot. Once you learn to accept and love yourself, your life becomes so much more full. Treat yourself as you would a beloved friend. Be kind, generous, loving. I accept my friends exactly as they are - shouldn’t I do the same for myself?

Right,

that is true ; thank you that’s makes sense.