Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I responded to both of those arguments.

And dismissed them. So why should I ever bother responding to one of your questions if you ever post one in the future?

And I never said "women have standards". I was speaking solely for myself.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
And dismissed them. So why should I ever bother responding to one of your questions if you ever post one in the future?

And I never said "women have standards". I was speaking solely for myself.

Thx for being honest

I feel bad now

Yes I respect that fact you have standards I wasn’t trying to dismiss you I was elaborating from a general consensus about the majority of women.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was elaborating from a general consensus about the majority of women.

Why? Are you researching the behavioral differences of men and women for some article or something? Are you studying us like we're a separate species unintentionally, or is this something you're knowingly doing?

Why do you feel compelled to generalize and summarize women as a group? Why do you do this with men?

If I were to generalize about men the way some of you do to us I'd assume you're all sex offending abusers.

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Why? Are you researching the behavioral differences of men and women for some article or something? Are you studying us like we're a separate species unintentionally, or is this something you're knowingly doing?

Why do you feel compelled to generalize and summarize women as a group? Why do you do this with men?

If I were to generalize about men the way some of you do to us I'd assume you're all sex offending abusers.

Good question

I’m not personally generalizing these are know facts and not my opinions.

only thing I added in there was penis size

D

deleted924715

I like your opinion but the motive for this thread was to ask if women feel men are whining too much and the answer was “yes”; that’s it, that’s all.

No, when you start throwing in "species" and "studies" on top of women are the gatekeepers to sex it starts whiffing of the red pill rhetoric. Whether that was your intention or not.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Again.. I'd use a puke emoji here.

These conversations fuel my hatred of the species I got stuck with.

That article was completely based on heterosexual sex, and still managed to completely simplify it to a point of being a complete generalization which can't be extrapolated to either group (men or women) without dismissing a large portion of the population.

Science Direct didn't impress/educate me with that one. Common sense says that's a very over-simplified piece of "information".

Not every school teaches the most accurate info.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Also..

You asked the women of this website a question, and there are only so many active, participating women on this website out of over a million members.

I really hope you weren't looking to take our answers and apply them to women generally for the sake of lumping us into a hive mind.

We're individual people, who happen to be women. The individual part is significant as fuck.

Reactions: deleted1074483

Rewardheragain148

Loved Member
Media
Also..

You asked the women of this website a question, and there are only so many active, participating women on this website out of over a million members.

I really hope you weren't looking to take our answers and apply them to women generally for the sake of lumping us into a hive mind.

We're individual people, who happen to be women. The individual part is significant as fuck.

Right

You guys said to roll with the punches basically which is what I figured would be the answer and I appreciate the feedback .

But yes from a individual stand point ideas will differ