Do most gay guys enjoy giving blowjobs?

deroverhotsemplots

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i love sucking dick and playing with the prostate gland!!

the final reward is a mouth full of flavorful come!

as a teenager we lived in gelderland, netherlands,

and eating "gerookte haring" smoked herring by simply letting it slide down the pipe took care of the gag reflex!!!

Reactions: N68

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always love it. Depending on the thickness and length, sometimes I can slip into a euphoric state while sucking.

Lol, euphoric state as far as length and thickness, for me, is anywhere from 5-6 inches in length and about 6 inches in circumference hard. Pure sucking bliss with no struggling, effort or discomfort. Then the free protein shake at the end.

RL_Praha

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The short answer is yes.

It's easier and more practical than anal sex. My personal favourite is the 69, this feeling comes a close second to being penetrated by the "right" guy. It has been observed that my cock gets hard simply from sucking, so giving pleasure and observing the other guy's reactions gives me pleasure even without stimulation from my side. For me, if the other guy isn't enjoying it then I'd sooner jerk off on my own.

Reactions: N68 and notN2pussy

bbtgm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have loved sucking cock as long as I can remember, lol. Love a hard cock pumping cum in my waiting mouth, and being able to give a guy the most pleasure I can.

nickinoo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I love it. It's near to my favourite part of sex. I love to feel it throbbing in my mouth and making them squirm.

I have been unlucky finding men good at giving blowjobs though. Small mouth and teeth in the way is the usual problem.

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man, how did I miss this hidden gem of a thread? Coincidentally I seem to be in the right place at the right time lately where I over rear guys who identify as straight asking gay dudes, what they get off of in giving head.

I don't understand how some gay guys love blowing. A guy but not enjoy getting a blowjob.

Don't know too many gay guys who don't like giving head.

There seem to be a few threads out there like this. But none like yours
hornygamer89 that cut to chase in just asking a guy straight up if he enjoys sucking dick & why.

I'm just loving some of the comments by the PROs, I'll call them

No, Gay men hate blow jobs that's why you never hear of the getting or giving them.

Like a fat kid loves cake

Its my favorite part of the sex.

I'm a professional cocksucker

I love sucking dick! I think the ultimate gift you can give a man is to be the reason for his toe curling, mind blowing orgasm!

These are classic.

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Love to work up a guy, get him to the brink, slow down...love , love , love worshipping balls...then getting them to nirvana...and of course the cum gift for me! On the other side, not so intersted in receiving. Go figure.

Yeah, receiving is a no go for me. But the way you described it here fullpak is perfect.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Never met a gay or bi guy who didnt enjoy sucking dick.

I'd kick out anybody who said so...don't care if they look like Cam Newton or Chris Evans.
Enjoying blowjobs is like, half about how much the guy enjoys you dick in his mouth.

Reactions: RL_Praha and N68

N68

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Enjoying blowjobs is like, half about how much the guy enjoys you dick in his mouth.

I think once guys separate whos' giving and receiving, in terms of a general conversation about oral sex, there seems to be somewhat of a mutual consensus.

And let me take the time to clarify my typo;

I seem to be in the right place at the right time lately where I over REAL guys who identify as straight asking gay dudes, what they get off of in giving head.

I was thinking of making a post surrounding this.

Cuz, be dammed if lately I'm just around the most open minded guys asking gay dudes, they barely know, how they feel about sucking dick like it's sports or shop talk.

And they keep talking about how their girls are not into it, how it makes them feel, yada, yada.. me and my Generation X peers are like.
jaw-drop-smiley-emoticon.gif

My, how times have changed..............