Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am a cocksucker. i love having a penis in my mouth. i enjoy giving a man all the pleasure he can handle by putting his penis in my mouth and worshipping it for the phallus it is. I have always enjoyed sucking cock, right from the first time when i was taught how to give blowjobs and how to worship a penis.
There is a difference between the two, sucking a cock is just that while worshipping his penis is like a religious experience. i get all tingly and just have that fuzzy feeling while worshipping cock. The level of submission or dominance is up for debate here as well, is the sucker the sub or dom? Myself, i think of as the dom while sucking because at any moment i can make him do anything i want him to but only for those hours i am worshipping him, after he is back to being the dom/top.
i also think it is required to swallow his cum, both as a sign of respect and as a reward for a task done well.
i am a cocksucker and love to suck cock of all size and description.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i am a cocksucker. i love having a penis in my mouth. i enjoy giving a man all the pleasure he can handle by putting his penis in my mouth and worshipping it for the phallus it is. I have always enjoyed sucking cock, right from the first time when i was taught how to give blowjobs and how to worship a penis.
There is a difference between the two, sucking a cock is just that while worshipping his penis is like a religious experience. i get all tingly and just have that fuzzy feeling while worshipping cock. The level of submission or dominance is up for debate here as well, is the sucker the sub or dom? Myself, i think of as the dom while sucking because at any moment i can make him do anything i want him to but only for those hours i am worshipping him, after he is back to being the dom/top.
i also think it is required to swallow his cum, both as a sign of respect and as a reward for a task done well.
i am a cocksucker and love to suck cock of all size and description.
That beautiful put I think .

Reactions: muskokan