Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been fucked only once, so I can't compare if what I experienced that moment, I would experience again. I got hard after some minutes, when I started to produce pre-cum. Some minutes later i had an orgasm.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I stay rock hard until he eventually makes me cum. Even if I try and stop when he is hitting the prostate I'm going to nut.

The exception is I've been with a few very large or girthy guys and my dick stays as limp as a noodle. It's either the pain or the feeling of total submission to such a large cock I never get hard.

I was even in a MMF once and she brought this behemoth in to play and while I was submitting to him she was sucking me but never got me hard. She started making comments and having been stretched enough he threw me to the side to recover and then fucked her. He was a total bull.

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Only bottomed maybe twice (not really my thing) and I think I started out hard and got progressively softer. Had to jerk off to cum. I def prefer being dominant and topping. Most of first sexual experiences were with women and I loved the dom-sub dynamic of that. Guess that carries over to gay sex too