View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
  • Love
Reactions: bi2 and Scott8361

bi2

Superior Member
Media
This is how I got reading your post... I would love to be fucked like that!
View attachment 113960081
Dont get me wrong, I love and enjoy having sex with women, that will never change.

However, if I am horny for sex, having sex with my fuckbuddy is easily far more enjoyable and pleasurable. The reasoning is really simple and it applies I feel to a lot of men. The sex we have is mutually beneficial, we are both satisfied at the end, there are no games, dramas or hidden agendas and there is never ever a feeling of feeling indebted to the other.

MM sex with my fuckbuddy is convenient and uncomplicated. When we agree to hook up or for me to spend a few days over at his place. Sex is not only expected, but within reason its demanded at any time. My fuckbuddy has often told me that because of my feminine subservient passive bottom nature and him being a Strong, Authoritarian, Alpha Male Top we compliment each other really well. We have never had argument, disagreement or fight. Sure he has pushed and broken boundaries at times to test me and at times humiliated and degrarded me which to an outsider may appear to be going over the line, but its always been consenting, enjoyable and I can always say No at any stage.

Depsite his Dominant Alpha nature, he is a very sweet, kind affectionate man. I always have trusted him, feel safe, comfortable and above all else happy and satisfied with our hookups, that means before, during and after. If anything when I say goodbye and think about our sexual interaction afterwards, I get immediately turned on and horny from the pleasurable memory.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Wow, I'd love to be at the front of your love train and have that beauty inside!
Ive said it before on here recently. Ive basically met just 3 men in my MM sexual past and all three of them were really by chance as well.

One was my neighbour before I went off to college, another was at the local pool near my college and now my current fuckbuddy who I was very fortunate to meet through silverdaddies online. Im not counting the 4th guy, because it was when my fuckbuddy farmed me out to his friend during covid times.

Interestingly but not surprisingly I have a type lol, all were much older than me in their 60s or 70s,much taller and larger. Mind you because of my petite slim appearance this would be more likely the case with a lot of older men.

Being farmed out, was without doubt a sexual awakening for me.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Your fb sent you to service a friend of his? Wow--hot.
Ive posted about this before.

When my older partner couldnt hook up with me, when his extended family stayed with him during lockdown of the pandemic, he farmed me out to an older gay mate in his 70s. He definitely was a very horny man and knew what he liked and wanted. Very masculine, dominating and controlling. Sexually it was like an aphrodisiac for me.

The more interesting aspect, is that I turned up to his house, literally on a "blind hookup". I had no idea what he looked like and he similarly had no idea what I looked like. My partner just told me to go to this address and I obeyed. I suspect though my partner must have told his mate a lot about me and what we did and what I liked. His mate was very good, if anything a bit too rough and aggressive lol, which I enjoyed having boundaries crossed, a pleasant surprise.

I was nervous when I arrived at his place, but he plyed me with alcohol and openly spiked my drinks and I was very relaxed afterwards. Even though I didnt know him, my fuckbuddy vouched for this guy and to trust him like how I had trusted him. While I didnt need the drinks, it definitely made me feel very comfortable at ease, so there was no issues with what he did to make me feel safe.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

When my older partner couldnt hook up with me, when his extended family stayed with him during lockdown of the pandemic, he farmed me out to an older gay mate in his 70s. He definitely was a very horny man and knew what he liked and wanted. Very masculine, dominating and controlling. Sexually it was like an aphrodisiac for me.

The more interesting aspect, is that I turned up to his house, literally on a "blind hookup". I had no idea what he looked like and he similarly had no idea what I looked like. My partner just told me to go to this address and I obeyed. I suspect though my partner must have told his mate a lot about me and what we did and what I liked. His mate was very good, if anything a bit too rough and aggressive lol, which I enjoyed having boundaries crossed, a pleasant surprise.

I was nervous when I arrived at his place, but he plyed me with alcohol and openly spiked my drinks and I was very relaxed afterwards. Even though I didnt know him, my fuckbuddy vouched for this guy and to trust him like how I had trusted him. While I didnt need the drinks, it definitely made me feel very comfortable at ease, so there was no issues with what he did to make me feel safe.
I recently had a similar experience of being ' farmed out' but it all happened at my FBs house. He is totally dom and not my usual type of hook up, but sex with him has always been amazing. I was lying in his bed a few months ago, totally spent at the end of a three hour session, discussing when we're both next free for a rematch. He mentioned that if I wanted, there was another guy he could ask to join us. He described this guy as a passive top, so he, the host, would still be in control. He told me this other guy would be allowed to fuck me, but he'd be wearing a condom. The whole scenario sounded really hot, so I said yes.

About a month later I turned up at his house, my heart beating a little faster than usual. My FB greeted me and gave me no indication that the other guy was there. I got undressed and started our usual session. He likes to rim me and does it in a kind of ritualistic way. He has me on all fours on his bed, ass really high and exposed, and usually makes me wait like this for several minutes while he undresses in another room. Only this time, instead of him coming in, it's the new guy. He really vigorously starts lapping at my hole, with the host standing nearby encouraging him.

The whole session progresses along these lines, the invited guy using different toys on me, positioning me, fingering me, all at the host's direction. The host, my FB, never touches me throughout. The whole feeling was amazing and totally unique to anything I'd experienced before. True to his word, when he could see I was aching for action, he told the visitor to put on a condom, told me to lie back, knees to my chest, and he then let the guy fuck me until he came. My FB always has this thing that I eat his cum and then my own. This time I had three lots. Firstly, he wanks himself off into my mouth, then he squeezes out the contents of the condom. Finally, he gets the visitor to stroke me off and I get to clean up my own load from his chest.

It was just like you say, although I didn't know this other guy, I felt totally safe, because my FB was in control. And because I knew him so well, I had complete faith, complete trust.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Did he bareback you or condom?

Reactions: merc41