Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a vers twink who's very masculine presenting in person, I very much do. It's a cross between actually liking to be called daddy for the dom aspect a lot of people attribute to it as well as the juxtaposition of me being way to young for the label but still getting called daddy anyways.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With the right women he’ll yeah… dunno why, I guess because it’s a bit naughty, plays to me being the dominant one in the tangle…. Has nothing to do with conjuring thoughts of anything else…

Reactions: nymikey16

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seemed weird and incestuous when I was young, even worse now that I have children. I low key pity the women that seem to like to do it, and seriously sideeye the men that recieve it willingly, no offense intended.
Each to their own…. It’s just a name, like “bitch” “whore” “bull” “bastard”. At no point during sex do I conjure the real meanings of those names when fucking either….

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Each to their own…. It’s just a name, like “bitch” “whore” “bull” “bastard”. At no point during sex do I conjure the real meanings of those names when fucking either….
I typically don't have issue with most names like that, just the familial specific ones

Reactions: malakos
D

deleted817718

I’d rather she used the correct term for me “brother”

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes. I like being called "baby" too. Both are playful sexy terms of endearment which have nothing to do with age play or incest. :cool:

Reactions: nymikey16