Do you prefer a chubby guy with a thick penis or a skinny guy with a thin penis?

tRple2

Experimental Member
Media
Penis size has nothing to do with liking a guy. Skinny, chubby - I’ve liked them all. It’s all in the eyes. It’s the personality, the laugh, the intelligence. Be the best man you can be. That’s what’s important. Seriously.
Legit.

uOESBh2.jpg

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you’re trying to say the guy on the right can’t be sexy, you’re wrong. A picture says nothing about who he is in motion. How does he move, how does he interact. I’ve been with enough guys who would photograph “plain”. It’s in the eyes. Good-looking is so ordinary.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
20-24% body fat is ideal.

A nod to superficiality I like a pretty face. If everything is aces, I don't like a dude's face he's gonna end up as a good friend.
I'm not saying conventionally attractive, I mean my idea of attractive.
hmm thy boy has an amazing mouth *woof*

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you’re trying to say the guy on the right can’t be sexy, you’re wrong. A picture says nothing about who he is in motion. How does he move, how does he interact. I’ve been with enough guys who would photograph “plain”. It’s in the eyes. Good-looking is so ordinary.
It's in the eyes for me too. The mouth too. It's in the eyes and mouth. What does his mouth look like when he says my name? What topics make his eyes glitter? Just how brown are they? Espresso, like mine, or more like melted chocolate? Can I read them? What happens to the energy of a room he enters? These things matter.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
:D:D:D what has weight got to do with penis size? ?? :D:D:D
Some of these questions LMFAO.
As far as physical attraction goes I like big men, thick set , very strong/muscular but with fat, like a big grisly bear Lol, I love a belly as long as the guy is muscular too.
Dick? As long and thick as possible please :blush:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:D:D:D what has weight got to do with penis size? ?? :D:D:D
Some of these questions LMFAO.
As far as physical attraction goes I like big men, thick set , very strong/muscular but with fat, like a big grisly bear Lol, I love a belly as long as the guy is muscular too.
Dick? As long and thick as possible please :blush:
I will flip a coin for him with you. Kidding, of course, but more seriously, that's my type too.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Despite liking my penis I've always been insecure due to being overweight.
For the first time in 10 years I've finally lost enough wait to be less than 20%bf. But I still don't fell very insecure to approach girls. Any girls out there into a little overweight guy?

I tend to go for guys who are in shape but really that's an impossible question. You can't answer hypotheticals like that because attraction is not a math equation and you cannot predict it with established rules. It depends on the guy and the situation.