Do you prefer fucking pussy or guy's hole?

JD_002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nothing they said denigrates anyone. The title of the thread is asking for personal opinions ("which do YOU prefer," not which is better), and the rest of it is matter-of-fact talk about physical characteristics with some dopey speculation at the end about preferences. That's it. Not a single negative thing was said about any gender.

Not only that, for you to equate feminine physicality with denigration actually shows YOUR subconscious sexism. It does not denigrate women to talk about vaginas, and the term "pussy" is neither pejorative nor modern. It's been used for centuries, and its murky origins are effectively benign.

You need to step back and reevaluate.
Take it from me, ignore this person, you'll never see the end of it, he'll keep throwing random shit at you for whatever reason just to keep arguing.

CoburnAisling

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Take it from me, ignore this person, you'll never see the end of it, he'll keep throwing random shit at you for whatever reason just to keep arguing.
No need to say anything more anyway. It's cut and dried that he's in the wrong, and it's been fully explained to him. Any further argument from him would just make him look worse than he already does, which is bad enough already.

Reactions: JD_002

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nothing they said denigrates anyone. The title of the thread is asking for personal opinions ("which do YOU prefer," not which is better), and the rest of it is matter-of-fact talk about physical characteristics with some dopey speculation at the end about preferences. That's it. Not a single negative thing was said about any gender.

Not only that, for you to equate feminine physicality with denigration actually shows YOUR subconscious sexism. It does not denigrate women to talk about vaginas, and the term "pussy" is neither pejorative nor modern. It's been used for centuries, and its murky origins are effectively benign.

You need to step back and reevaluate.
Your suggestion considered, I only step forward. Words convey meaning and attitude and addressing a question such as, "Do You Prefer Fucking Pussy Or Guy's Hole?" without addressing the way the question is asked is falling for a rhetorical trick. It would seem the question is posed the way it is to elicit profligate, not honest, opinions.

Reactions: merc41

ausmochic

Just Browsing
Media
If a girl is 8-10/10 vs a guy 1-5/10, I will fuck the pussy.
If a girl is 1-7/10 vs a guy 6-10/10, I will fuck the ass.
If a girl is 8-10/10 vs a guy 6-10/10, I will fuck the guy.
No only "the guy's hole", it's the whole package - the muscles, the bubble butt, strong legs / arms, the shoulder /chest...
Hot girl's pussy is fantastic but the hot boy's ass is the best.,

doreymike

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pussy for me. I have topped men a few times but once the novelty wore off I found that I am more into oral sex and jo with guys. Though recently I tried bottoming for the first time and it was a pleasant experience :)

Reactions: diver6 and Jay1192