Do You Prefer Sucking Or Being Sucked?

Willist

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sucking and wanking or whatever it takes to make him cum. That's the buzz for me, making men cum. I love getting guys off and then, while he's just starting to get his breath, jacking off with their wet drippy white cocks three inches from my face. I love the floor-show aspect of it

Reactions: core13

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to suck more than being sucked, it’s a real turn on to have a man’s cock in my mouth, just the feel of him cum in my mouth and feeling his cock pump and twitch can make me cum
There's a sort of raw control as the sucker, he is in your control and you can choose when he shoots and where he shoots and how soon he is allowed to pull out having delivered a full spunk load.

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There's a sort of raw control as the sucker, he is in your control and you can choose when he shoots and where he shoots and how soon he is allowed to pull out having delivered a full spunk load.
That is totally it
I get a joy out of taking a soft cock in my mouth, experiencing the joy of it growing hard and expanding into my throat as I take him deep, then loving the feel as he cums, finally feeling him go soft again as I play my tongue around it

Reactions: 51arledge

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is totally it
I get a joy out of taking a soft cock in my mouth, experiencing the joy of it growing hard and expanding into my throat as I take him deep, then loving the feel as he cums, finally feeling him go soft again as I play my tongue around it
If I can get a guy to really tease I make sure he gets his cock just over my lips when he shoots so his spunk goes to the back of my throat, then, suck him in and coat his cock with cum

NorthernGay

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sucking and wanking or whatever it takes to make him cum. That's the buzz for me, making men cum. I love getting guys off and then, while he's just starting to get his breath, jacking off with their wet drippy white cocks three inches from my face. I love the floor-show aspect of it
Me too i totally love it especially receiving a facial

Drippyveinyuncut4me

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone. I'm straight, but recently have been curious about sucking a really nice and big dick (I know that doesn't sound very straight haha). I have no interest in being sucked by a guy though. From my brief experience on this site and on another site, it seems that more guys are offering to suck than there are guys requesting BJs. So I'm just curious, if you had the choice between sucking a huge dick or being sucked by a stranger, which would you choose?
Regardless of sexuality I don't get much from being sucked. Never have. Never cum through being sucked (ie no additional masturbating).

I do enjoy licking sucking and sniffing a cock.. But mainly I love rimming and being rimmed.. And I'd choose either of those or on my birthday both lolol

All the sites like grindr are awash with guys offering one sided blows which makes me think they can't be assed to douche or are scared?

D

deleted24246241

Have you seen my husband’s dick?!?! Haha! I prefer to suck SO much more!

Reactions: core13