Do You Prefer Sucking Or Being Sucked?

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you prefer sucking... do you suck to pleasure the other or because you like the feeling of it in your mouth?

I like how it feels in my mouth because I know that it's giving him pleasure. I suck cock to make men feel good because it gives me a feeling of purpose and validation. When that hot sperm hits my tongue, I feel so wanted and desired, I'm letting him be a man by sucking and swallowing him.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone suck for the feeling in your mouth more than for the pleasure he gets?
Oh yeah! I know that most guys will appreciate the attention AND I make sure they are enjoying it, but really I just love a fat hard cock in my mouth and if I get to swallow a load that's the icing on the cake!

I have felt this way since the first BJ I gave as a freshman in college 53 years ago.

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sucking but sometimes I am in the mood where I want to be sucked.

I think sucking is the best way to get to know your man's penis. I will look at it, smell it, lick it, hold it in my hand etc. I love just playing with it. It's the best.

theaveragedude

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like both equally. I love getting a hot blowjob, putting my hands on his head gently guiding him to take it all, or him running his lips along the length of the shaft before swallowing it deep.

but sucking a hard cock is just as hot. It makes me hard dripping.