Do You Prefer Sucking Or Being Sucked?

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone. I'm straight, but recently have been curious about sucking a really nice and big dick (I know that doesn't sound very straight haha). I have no interest in being sucked by a guy though. From my brief experience on this site and on another site, it seems that more guys are offering to suck than there are guys requesting BJs. So I'm just curious, if you had the choice between sucking a huge dick or being sucked by a stranger, which would you choose?
I could suck all day. As a faggot, I don't want to be sucked - I want to service a man.

Reactions: pp_ryder and kdubb

slowsucknj

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone suck for the feeling in your mouth more than for the pleasure he gets?
Been told that " it looks like you are enjoying this more than me as I suck him ". Maybe so but you sure are hard. So yea it may be so.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I prefer sucking, however I've also had bad luck with guys sucking me, like they're not very good at it. If they do it right I love being sucked. But I get annoyed when a guy is obviously hungry and eager for my cum, but their overzealous approach just makes it less likely that I will. Like, chill out and go slow dude. And stop it with that vacuum action, I hate it. I just want to feel those soft lips moving up and down and that warm wet loose welcoming mouth enveloping me. Less is more when it comes to sucking. You'll know when I'm getting close and there's no hurry to get there.

northernirish

Loved Member
Media
Portadown, Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sucking cock 100%. I find that being sucked usually doesn't do much for me. I am a top but I get off so much more on pleasuring the other guy in the situation. When I am having sex, I try and make sure that the other guy is feeling fulfilled to the fullest. I haven't actually came yet with another guy (meds probs holding me back lol), but I fucking love it when I can make the other guy squirm.

BoyToy696

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm all about sucking. It's what I crave the most. I'm primarily a bottom. My greatest pleasure, is giving them the greatest pleasure possible. The more they moan the hotter I get. I don't even think about my cock, let alone an orgasm. I've had one orgasm with men. That was while riding a huge cock! I've never asked to be sucked, but I do love it when they want to. I've never cum from a BJ in my life, and that has a little to do with it over long term. I just love giving pleasure and taking every load I can get!!