LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ive posted before but a transgender fucked me doggystyle and gave me my 1st prostate orgasm. It was the best sex of my life! I wouldn't mind have him as a bf just to fuck me everynight. lol
but you consider her a him??

Reactions: Bittydrew

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would consider myself a versatile bottom. Meaning I am always down to get banged, but enjoy doing the banging too. I find prstate gspot orgasms more intense then ejaculation penis ones, so I of course would rather have one of those. lol

panlaman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love that too!
I've got a question. I'm mostly straight (I'm married, please no condemning me), and I definitely have an attraction to transgirls. But I'd love to bent over and fucked by a sexy transgirl...what does that mean? I'm 35, never had any relationship with a man, do not find them attractive sexually, and yet a transgirl is by far the most beautiful form on earth to me. I would do anything to have a mutual session with a sexy transgirl. Help!

d_jnes

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
After several failed attempts. I finally got topped a couple of weeks ago for first time. It was a wonderful, thrilling experience. The girl had a big tool, much bigger than mine which is average. She was very patient and took her time to get it in. Hurt like hell for bit and then the pleasure came and overwhelmed the pain. After my girl was done with me I fucked her big fake tits. Awesome experience. I am versatile but want to bottom more, especially with T girls that are bigger than me.

D

deleted6505551

For me being bottom is more than choice.
for me there is
-no choice
- no selection
- no preferences
- no special liking:

i am inherently, naturally bottom, sub, serving...
I agree completely! There is no choice as I am what I am and it would feel unnatural to even attempt topping were I physically able. Indeed it was my comfort in the traditionally female sexual role that initially lead me to understand my need to transition. While sexuality is only one aspect of my non-masculine existence now it was the catalyst that started me on the path.