Do you prefer to be a top or a bottom.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also believe that if you are in a LTR that either party should do what ever it takes to keep your partner sexually satisfied. You love a person for what or who they are. You have sex with that person to provide physical pleasure for each other. If I love someone I'm going to sexually do what makes them happy and satisfied. And expect the same in return.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I also believe that if you are in a LTR that either party should do what ever it takes to keep your partner sexually satisfied. You love a person for what or who they are. You have sex with that person to provide physical pleasure for each other. If I love someone I'm going to sexually do what makes them happy and satisfied. And expect the same in return.
Great reply. I feel the same. Only relationship is one sided.

Reactions: bi2

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah, locally we have no attractive TS girls here most are all prostitutes unfortunately for them. So I look for more fem guys and I meet this one guy with the nicest cock I have seen. Honestly a bit to big for me, but i wouldnt mind trying. As much of a slut as I am lol I don't normally fuck the first time. I will do tons of foreplay and our night ended with him jerking off on my ass while i played with my self. However it took FOREVER for him to get him self off that I am really hesitant on letting him fuck because I can just see my self 20 mins in thinking FUCKING CUM all ready I am in pain lol.
but maybe your bunz (pun intended) would get him off faster than his hand?

Gabriel.Guimaraes01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like doing both, but I do not normally give my hole to someone I don't know. And I do not have a pig level for not making the hygiene of my ass, so it takes effort, wich I'm not willing to do for someone I don't know if will give me pleasure. Also guys usually come to me as bottoms.
But if I'm in love, I like to switch positions, being a top and a bottom at the same fuck.

Reactions: Mister2101 and bi2