Do You Shave Your Asshole Or Keep It Hairy?

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am noticing so many straight guys shave their asshole. do you? and what are your thoughts on this? I naturally have very little hair in that area so I don't need to shave but I imagine if I did that it would not feel very good.
I haven’t noticed if other straight men shave their asses or any other men.
It would take mind reading skills to know people orientation, x-ray vision and the desire to look on that place. Luckily I don’t have any of them and if I had I would give them a better use.
I know you are long gone but if you ever come back could you take your thread with you?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I trim my pubes to a consistent length, and around my dick and balls I trim it as smooth as possible. I use the blade on my trimmer around my ass crack, then follow it up with my trimmer. No one has ever touched my ass crack, including my wife, but it isn't a big deal trimming it occasionally. I am much more diligent regarding my pubes around my dick and balls.

kj23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got them waxed. Likewise, I think it's cleaner and I think it'll look funny if I have hair around my crack when I'm smooth dick and balls

Reactions: Assman1

kj23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But what are the properties that defines a man? Being hairy? How about shaving of the underarm? does the opposite applies for women?

D

deleted814719

Used my wife's Venus razor to shave mine last night.

It does make for easier clean-up after having a BM

Reactions: Jon1971