How do you feel after you've swallowed cum from another guy?

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I understand that there is a whole spectrum of men with a different relationship and attitude towards sucking cock, so the answers will vary. How do you feel about yourself and your life right after you've finished sucking a man's cock and swallowed his sperm? Do you feel better about yourself? Feel lower or ashamed in yourself? Both? Do you feel more for the feeder than yourself? Are you happy that you are living your life this way? Do you feel empowered or degraded?

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a married bisexual for many years, I soon found I naturally slipped from an active role with women to one of passivity with men. It was something I enjoyed switching to, and even though I now rarely have straight encounters, I still enjoy the passive feeling I get when I'm with a man.

I like pleasing, and part of the pleasure it gives me is when he cums as a direct result of my sucking. Swallowing his cum gives me an incredible thrill, a sexual high. I always show him my appreciation by savouring the moment, licking hungrily for every last drop. After he's finished I still feel sexually charged and never lower or ashamed. If anything, I'm more likely to seek out another cock to continue the fun.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually feel satisfaction when I get to swallow another man’s load. Performing oral on women was always one of my favorite sex practices. Then in midlife, I discovered that I really enjoy sucking cock too. And I love getting a man to cum in my mouth gives me great satisfaction! Plus I like the taste of most men’s cum. I’m more of a power sucker than a passive orifice so I rarely feel degraded. While getting an occasional face fucking is ok, I much prefer to work the cock till I get him to orgasm!

Uncle_Bob69

Legendary Member
Media
San Jose, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Prior to swallowing someone else’s cum, I tasted my own cum ; licking my cum off my fingers. Countless times, mightily trying to bend myself as far as I could, I never could suck myself , satiating myself by blasting ropey jets of my jjzz , cumming inside my open mouth, all over my lips & up my nose, watching my cum spewing out of my cock inches away.

So when the 1st time opportunity/offer was proposed to me by my 1st Jack off buddy/mate, “ if you suck me, I’ll suck you”, I deep throated him, choking & cackling, moaning, feeling his throbbing shaft, before he exploded making my cheeks billow & eyes pop open wide. I admit, that 1st time I really didn’t take his whole load down my throat & swallow ; instead, I pulled away letting his cum dribble down his cock, then I deep throated his throbbing clock slathered with cum making him quiver & thrash. Within minutes, I made him cum again, this time , feeling his jets of cum down my throat.
As a bisexual man, As the years passed , I became a depraved exhibitionist . I started cruising beaches, bathhouses & ABS booths, sucking & getting sucked & fucked. A satisfied satiating session would be swallowing a nice load & later taking a load up my ass , from the same partner.

During this chapter in my life , Wether I was depraved or/submissive, I was fulfilling an urge, reinforcing an obsession with Cock sex. . Besides being bisexual, I’m also introverted , health conscious & physically fit, my mantra was always , “if ya got it flaunt it. I’m not one to flaunt my sexuality & announce my preferences during a conversation; there’s a time and place for such ;,with like minded individuals at a given place & time

If being submissive was parading around naked with my hard on wagging & laying out presenting myself to passers-by , so be it. I was after the endorphin rush, that anxious tingling anticipation, satisfaction & the pleasure given & received, mutually comforting & complimenting one another. I look back on that era , cherishing my memories of the adventures I had

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm just happy I made a guy come!

I seldom get that far because he's almost always a bottom who's in a hurry to get my cock in his ass.

I'm fine with it. :)

Reactions: mushroomcap

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There have been a few times where I had the opportunity to suck multiple cocks. Some were where I had the house to myself for a few days time and I let guys I play with know I was able to host. They would stop by and get serviced. It was great knowing I had another load coming over after a guy left.

I had one day where I didn't eat anything but cum for most of the day. I had one guy stop by in the morning feeding me breakfast, and another two came by later that morning about a half hour apart.

It was fun because the two guys also knew each other and played together. They couldn't quite time their visits to meet me at the same time, but were texting each other and wanting pictures to see the action we had. And they loved me telling what I did with the other.

It felt great to get multiple loads to feed me, and it was erotic knowing their cum was actually nourishing me.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There have been a few times where I had the opportunity to suck multiple cocks. Some were where I had the house to myself for a few days time and I let guys I play with know I was able to host. They would stop by and get serviced. It was great knowing I had another load coming over after a guy left.

I had one day where I didn't eat anything but cum for most of the day. I had one guy stop by in the morning feeding me breakfast, and another two came by later that morning about a half hour apart.

It was fun because the two guys also knew each other and played together. They couldn't quite time their visits to meet me at the same time, but were texting each other and wanting pictures to see the action we had. And they loved me telling what I did with the other.

It felt great to get multiple loads to feed me, and it was erotic knowing their cum was actually nourishing me.
That is such a hot description, it must have been so horny knowing they were texting about you. The only chance I usually get to suck more than one is at a local gay spa I visit once a month. They have GHs upstairs and I have been known to suck three or four in a row. Like you, I love feeding on cum. I'm planning on a visit there tomorrow, especially after reading this thread.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I enjoy doing it but only if it's reciprocated. In relationship now, it's different, doesn't always have to be reciprocated but it goes the other way too sometimes.

Justawatcher23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I understand that there is a whole spectrum of men with a different relationship and attitude towards sucking cock, so the answers will vary. How do you feel about yourself and your life right after you've finished sucking a man's cock and swallowed his sperm? Do you feel better about yourself? Feel lower or ashamed in yourself? Both? Do you feel more for the feeder than yourself? Are you happy that you are living your life this way? Do you feel empowered or degraded?
Honestly it varies from who I sucked.
For example of the guy treated me well or was excited for it I would feel empowered and like useful and happy, but sometimes when the guy is juat looking to cheat or a bad faith quickie I could feel ashamed and even disgusted, sometimes not even wanting to swallow. So, answers.
-Depends
- Depends too
- Depends.
-both.
-For me, honestly
-Yeah, I wouldn't choose another life.
-Depends
I guess my only exception is that when the dick Is really big or the load is really thick or the guy seems really pleasured, I do feel euphoric and like achieving.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It felt amazing! I had spit for years, never had the desire to swallow, thought was gross. But then while I was sucking off this guy, he shot his load. It was powerful and hit the back of my throat, there was a lot of cum. Since the first spurt went down, I figured I'd just take the rest. I was hooked, it was so good and turned me on so much. Just knowing that I had that mans cum in my stomach made me so horny, I had to pull over on the way home and jerk off.

Biguy4biguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love making a hard cock cum and love the feeling of the cock tensing up and exploding in my mouth it gives me such an incredible high swallowing a hot load, i can't stop sucking and licking every drop and always instantly want another load or to suck another cock right away. I don't do it too often as i rarely hook up and it would be better to have a fwb to suck on the regular, always paranoid of catching a disease. I love reading everyone else's description, made me super horny and now I want a cock to explode in my mouth! i'm glad I'm not the only guy that gets a high off of swallowing. One time I had a fwb and I sucked him off and he came in my mouth and I went up and made out with him, he was so turned on that we started snowballing his cum (I'm not into making out with a guy but I just felt the need to take his cum and make out with him)

Latham

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love making a hard cock cum and love the feeling of the cock tensing up and exploding in my mouth it gives me such an incredible high swallowing a hot load, i can't stop sucking and licking every drop and always instantly want another load or to suck another cock right away. I don't do it too often as i rarely hook up and it would be better to have a fwb to suck on the regular, always paranoid of catching a disease. I love reading everyone else's description, made me super horny and now I want a cock to explode in my mouth! i'm glad I'm not the only guy that gets a high off of swallowing. One time I had a fwb and I sucked him off and he came in my mouth and I went up and made out with him, he was so turned on that we started snowballing his cum (I'm not into making out with a guy but I just felt the need to take his cum and make out with him)
That's hot mate got my baby batter moving ay