Do you show or grow? Do you wish you aways looked big?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are always a grower do you often wish you always were big.

Does it bother you especially in the gymn or in the change room that you are smaller compared to other men who have a lot to show?

Reactions: thebedwizard93

I'm generally much more of a grower. Though as time goes on I seem to be hanging bigger. I would like it to continue that way :p

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem is the 'or' part.

I'm a shower, but that too can have a downside when your erection isn't that much bigger - people could be disappointed.

Still, I do like it being that way, especially at gym, pool, beach etc.

Tell me about it. I barely grow at all. I've been turned down at the last minute a couple of times because my 'date' had seen me soft and thought I'd be larger.

Reactions: Justawatcher23

Hullabaloo_bi

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm definitely a grower. It doesn't bother me in terms of what others might be able to see when I'm not in fully grown state, but for my own sexual being, I wouldn't say no to being more of a shower at times! There's certainly something sexy about a loaded pair of underwear.

Reactions: guyn20109

Neller

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted a flaccid pic trying to illustrate my grower-ness and had a couple comments not realizing it was a flaccid pic saying more or less "it's ok, not everybody is big". While amusing, it reinforced the problems I had while younger thinking I was really small. I wish I was a bit more of a shower mostly for medical reasons. Would help with some things I need to deal with. But I do like going from more or less nothing to the size I am so I guess I'd miss that.

Sometimes bein a grower can suck when you are cold and wet in a locker room. I am not a tall man. I have large heavily muscles thighs. If my penis stayed big all the time it would be uncomfortable. I like to ride a motorcyle a lot. My or is staying at its full erect size would make riding not as fun.

D

deleted871301

I'd much rather be a shower... I'd enjoy the permanent feeling of something thick, long and heavy between my legs

glenwood705

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
im a huge grower, i'm tiny when soft and find it embrarrasing in locker rooms and restrooms and other places where i'm naked around other guys. several times i've been with a guy that had seen me at the gym and when i got hard they were like WHOA!! even my dr commented on it once when i got hard during an exam.

Reactions: yunggun7

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
If your dick practically disappears when it's flaccid and is of normal or greater length erect than I guess you're definitely a grower. Likewise, if there's not much difference in its flaccid and erect lengths then it's definitely a show-er. But I think the vast majority of us are somewhere in between and I'm not really sure what I am in that regard.

For one thing, when fully flaccid and with no arousal my dick can be anywhere from three to six inches in length. So in truth I'm a little bit of each. But what seems to draw a lot of attention (and stares) in my case is my flaccid volume. At its tiniest my flaccid girth is always greater than four inches. And having large balls helps as well. That's the "hung" aspect that I enjoy when naked amongst others and I wouldn't wish it to be any different than it is.

wilderness

Cherished Member
Media
i'm a grower and it can be embarrassing if i'm not hanging well in the locker room. i know other men look. sometimes i have a nice 3 inch thick flaccid hang and sometimes its a tiny 1.5 baby hang. weird.

i'm a rock solid thick 6' when hard but that doesn't help when you're nude in a communal shower with other guys

Reactions: luke64