Do you show or grow? Do you wish you aways looked big?

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m a major grower. Soft I am tiny. I wish I was more of a shower. I’m satisfied with my erect size. My first wife made fun of my flaccid size the first time she saw it. She said I thought it would be bigger. That has stuck with me since.

Reactions: dick12262

thebedwizard93

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am quite the grower. It does in fact bug me sometimes that I am not a shower. First impressions sexually with women and locker room interactions is where I feel it the most. Can't just always be rock hard in those situations... kinda tough. But I am happy overall with my junior!

Reactions: Murphys

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I am quite the grower. It does in fact bug me sometimes that I am not a shower. First impressions sexually with women and locker room interactions is where I feel it the most. Can't just always be rock hard in those situations... kinda tough. But I am happy overall with my junior!
I feel you on this one. At under an inch flaccid, I am always aware of my tiny size when around others and how noticeable this impression is. As my erect size is decent though, it luckily isn’t much of an issue in sexual situations.

Reactions: thebedwizard93

Murphys

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Very relatable!!

Reactions: thebedwizard93

biguyywg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Major grower here….showing more would be nice. Back in my dating days I loved it when a woman started sucking me while completely soft (2.5” or so) and watching her face while it grows to 7.5” in her mouth…

JBD_Mikk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've honestly never been able to decide - because I kinda do both. My flaccid length is from 4.5" to 5.5" (depending on size and whether I hold it or let it hang) which is definitely big enough to show a bulge no matter what I wear. But the size change when hard (a little over 8" BP, or 7.5" NBP) puts me in grower territory.

I like my size - but I don't think I would want to look much bigger!

Reactions: Mynameispony

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a great article that breaks this whole thing down in easy to understand logic (Grower vs. Shower Calculator: What it means and how you fit in). I am glad that I am a shower because I don't walk around with an erection but I don't mind at all letting my shit hang free and bounce around up against the lightweight material that I wear.