Do you sleep naked?

Do you guys sleep naked?

• Total voters

SouthHarrow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey there I just thought I'd opening this topic to find out more info about this. What your thoughts about sleeping naked are the health benefits ..
Always naked for me. Can understand PJ's or other things for warmth, modesty, cultural reasons and so on but cant go with the idea of wearing underwear all day and sleeping in it and then continuing to wear the next day (or may be more) even if a shower is taken in the morning. For me its a simple hygiene thing fresh underwear every day and nothing at night.
Can I make an extra rant...who ever thought that using public swimming pools (especially at resorts) that, mainly, young men simply jump in with their underwear on and everyday shorts. The reason for special swimming costumes of any type as far as I understand is so that putting on fresh coverage significantly minimises the risk of contaminating the communal pool with urine, feces and who knows what else. Its why especially in Europe there are very strong rules about having to wear dedicated swimwear.
I really hope this nasty habit stops soon either through education and common sense or those controlling the pools taking stricter and definite action.
We are in a situation now whereby we are being made fully aware in the most horrible way of the importance of good hygiene bathing in public swimming pools in poopy pants are definitely not it!

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Always naked for me. Can understand PJ's or other things for warmth, modesty, cultural reasons and so on but cant go with the idea of wearing underwear all day and sleeping in it and then continuing to wear the next day (or may be more) even if a shower is taken in the morning. For me its a simple hygiene thing fresh underwear every day and nothing at night.
Can I make an extra rant...who ever thought that using public swimming pools (especially at resorts) that, mainly, young men simply jump in with their underwear on and everyday shorts. The reason for special swimming costumes of any type as far as I understand is so that putting on fresh coverage significantly minimises the risk of contaminating the communal pool with urine, feces and who knows what else. Its why especially in Europe there are very strong rules about having to wear dedicated swimwear.
I really hope this nasty habit stops soon either through education and common sense or those controlling the pools taking stricter and definite action.
We are in a situation now whereby we are being made fully aware in the most horrible way of the importance of good hygiene bathing in public swimming pools in poopy pants are definitely not it!
That's why I skinny dip too! lol

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have slept naked since I was about 15. Even when I am staying with friends or relatives I will generally sleep with nothing on. I have slept on friend's sofas in their living rooms and just learn to be discreet when I am getting up in the morning. The funniest story was one time when my wife and I were staying with her parents soon after we were married. I woke up to the sound of the smoke alarm and told my wife. I ran out of the room to see if there was a fire. Instead I found my mother-in-law in the kitchen and she was baking and had burned something. She saw was fanning the smoke with a towel, but saw me and turning to face me. She was intently staring at my dick. I looked down and had rock hard morning wood!!! Just then my father-in-law came running in behind me to see what was going on. He blocked the doorway for me to leave. Later he told me he was envious and be careful not to hurt his daughter with that thing.

TimesUp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep always, and if it was socially acceptable about my yard, I would tread the same path. Sarong is my trade off for out there.

Reactions: helmetlang