Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have slept naked since I was about 15. Even when I am staying with friends or relatives I will generally sleep with nothing on. I have slept on friend's sofas in their living rooms and just learn to be discreet when I am getting up in the morning. The funniest story was one time when my wife and I were staying with her parents soon after we were married. I woke up to the sound of the smoke alarm and told my wife. I ran out of the room to see if there was a fire. Instead I found my mother-in-law in the kitchen and she was baking and had burned something. She saw was fanning the smoke with a towel, but saw me and turning to face me. She was intently staring at my dick. I looked down and had rock hard morning wood!!! Just then my father-in-law came running in behind me to see what was going on. He blocked the doorway for me to leave. Later he told me he was envious and be careful not to hurt his daughter with that thing.

seabear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NAked ever since I was teenager, a gang of 6 / 8 used to go away at weekends for sports events and stay in youth hostels / bunkhouses., the first week I saw guys from other groups were sleeping naked, so the next weekend i just dropped the lot and got into bed, the rest of my gang wore underwear or PJs, I was mocked gently in the weeks that followed "nature boy " or "Tarzan" but one by one the other guys converted, by the end of year one we were 100% nude sleepers thereafter any guys that joined our group were naked by week 2

I was never worried if I needed to piss in the night or it was my turn to switch out the lights just got up and did it in what I was not wearing. Only thing I was shy about was sleeping in the top bunk, it seemed odd to get up to your bed and then do the underwear dance but if you undressed at ground level you risked a major flash of your ass hole when clambering up. I always had a bottom bunk. If I was worried about a morning stiffy I would conceal a handkerchief or facecloth in my bed ready for the clean up and then a slowmo silent wank at about 05-00, would then wake again at 07-30 with a half stiff and that was OK

Great benefit was our team were always ready for skinny dipping if an occasion arose

Reading other posts about young persons to shy to shower or change underwear after a game or work out, are these the same new purutains that sleep in underwear and do they ever change it, maybe once a week in a locked and darkened room.

. .