Does having a high partner count affect women?

Does having a high partner count affect women?

• Total voters

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi women,

Question 1;

There are plenty of studies / articles that shows that the higher partner count a woman has, it'll make it harder to bond with a future husband / boyfriend / partner. What's your thoughts on this?

Question 2;

In my own experience; I'd say the women I've met that has been sleeping around with plenty of men are almost always a bit broken, bad relationship with her father, abusive childhood etc - and seem to seek validation from sex with men. Do you think it correlates, having issues of various sorts and having a high partner count?

I'm looking forward to your answers.

Reactions: malakos

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well, this is a question that just sweeps everything into a neat little package isn't it?

My dad kicks ass and I wasn't abused as a child. I've fucked around quite a bit in my day, been called a slut more than once for my openness towards sex.

I'm sure some people who experienced abuse or other traumatic experiences as a child may be less inclined to be promiscuous. Others may sleep around quite a bit. This applies to men as well.

It's just a stereotype to assume a woman who enjoys sex must have 'daddy issues'.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, this is a question that just sweeps everything into a neat little package isn't it?

My dad kicks ass and I wasn't abused as a child. I've fucked around quite a bit in my day, been called a slut more than once for my openness towards sex.

I'm sure some people who experienced abuse or other traumatic experiences as a child may be less inclined to be promiscuous. Others may sleep around quite a bit. This applies to men as well.

It's just a stereotype to assume a woman who enjoys sex must have 'daddy issues'.

It's actually two questions.

As I said: it's my own experience with the most promiscuous women I've encountered.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It's actually two questions.

As I said: it's my own experience with the most promiscuous women I've encountered.

1. Links to these studies please.

2. I stand by what I said. It's a stereotype. Your personal experience is not verified science.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
1. https://heartiste.wordpress.com/201...etween-promiscuous-men-and-promiscuous-women/

- Here's one.

2. When did I say it's verified science? I've stated twice now that it's my personal experience.

That didn't have any references to any kind of study done, that just seemed like an opinion piece. Kinda like your personal experiences.

I'm honestly not trying to come off like an ass, but do you think perhaps this could be because women have been shamed for being promiscuous? They don't want the world to see them as 'sluts', or 'easy' or 'used'

*gags*

ETA: It is true that men and women are wired differently, but as far as relationships go and why women may feel more/less satisfied for having had more/fewer partners... I think there are many more factors to this topic than presented here.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That didn't have any references to any kind of study done, that just seemed like an opinion piece. Kinda like your personal experiences.

I'm honestly not trying to come off like an ass, but do you think perhaps this could be because women have been shamed for being promiscuous? They don't want the world to see them as 'sluts', or 'easy' or 'used'

*gags*

ETA: It is true that men and women are wired differently, but as far as relationships go and why women may feel more/less satisfied for having had more/fewer partners... I think there are many more factors to this topic than presented here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...men-play-field-without-worry-study-finds.html

This is linked in the that blogpost. Seems like you didn't read it, still you have an opinion on it:)

And no, I don't think it has anything to do with "slut-shaming".

Indeed men and women are wired differently. I'm not exactly sure how or why it (supposedly) affects women differently to men having alot of partners.

Hence I'm asking these questions here... :rolleyes:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ok. That just doesn't cover what I'm talking about here. Were these people questioned? Did they specifically give reasons as to Why they felt more/less satisfied? All it says is that women who have had fewer partners reported happier marriages. Seemed kinda propaganda-y to me.

I stand by what I said. This is a stupid stereotype.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q1 - BS
Q2 - BS

I can return the questions at you @MrTh1ck...

Question 1;

There are plenty of studies / articles that shows that the higher partner count a man has, it'll make it harder to bond with a future wife / girlfriend / partner. What's your thoughts on this?

Question 2;

In my own experience; I'd say the men I've met that has been sleeping around with plenty of women are almost always a bit broken, bad relationship with his mother, abusive childhood etc - and seem to seek validation from sex with women. Do you think it correlates, having issues of various sorts and having a high partner count?

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q1 - BS
Q2 - BS

I can return the questions at you @MrTh1ck...

Question 1;

There are plenty of studies / articles that shows that the higher partner count a man has, it'll make it harder to bond with a future wife / girlfriend / partner. What's your thoughts on this?

Question 2;

In my own experience; I'd say the men I've met that has been sleeping around with plenty of women are almost always a bit broken, bad relationship with his mother, abusive childhood etc - and seem to seek validation from sex with women. Do you think it correlates, having issues of various sorts and having a high partner count?

1. Elaborate your answers.

2. If you have questions for men, go to the "Ask a man" part of the forum.

<edited to remove mention of minors>

Last edited by a moderator:

@Tight_N_Juicy I keep having times when I want to send you private messages, but that option is disabled for your profile for me, even with ya following me :(

Reactions: Wave85

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
@Tight_N_Juicy I keep having times when I want to send you private messages, but that option is disabled for your profile for me, even with ya following me :(

What!! You mean randos can drop me messages but my Lovely can't?! Da fuck?

Let's get to the bottom of this immediately...

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1. Elaborate your answers.

2. If you have questions for men, go to the "Ask a man" part of the forum.

I also /golfclap the very intellectual way you're using your arguments, kinda reminds me of how I used to argue... when I was 5 :D
Boo hoo hoo....

Did I ask the same BS questions as you.

What a little insecure wanker...