Does having a high partner count affect women?

Does having a high partner count affect women?

• Total voters

Well.. A catch? That depends who you're asking. What's a good job? I'd say 100-150k+ P.A qualifies as good, for a middle aged man.

Oh so you've asked the high quality men in your surroundings what their view on promiscuity is? Interesting.

No, it goes back to value. A high partner count for women is considered low value. That's the harsh truth :(

To you. To YOU.

You haven't linked a single reputable source with proper citation. You're arrogant as heck to try and speak for modern society as a whole. At least the majority (I won't say all because I don't remember the exact wording of every single post in this ridiculous thread) of women responding are giving their personal experiences.

And yes, my man has a good job. As I already said.

And yes, I speak about a broad range of topics with a broad range of people. Including people who are well off enough to comfortably and easily afford multiple Lamborghini cars, since you want to throw out numbers.

Reactions: rtg and Wave85

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To you. To YOU.

You haven't linked a single reputable source with proper citation. You're arrogant as heck to try and speak for modern society as a whole. At least the majority (I won't say all because I don't remember the exact wording of every single post in this ridiculous thread) of women responding are giving their personal experiences.

And yes, my man has a good job. As I already said.

And yes, I speak about a broad range of topics with a broad range of people.

No, not to me. To all men. Then there's the few blue pilled, so called, men - who are feminists and agree to whatever bullshit women say. They do not count, however.

Here's some links;

http://www.returnofkings.com/70425/...dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

Want me to post more? :)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ah. Classic. Women tend to change their minds more often then underwear :p

No, you don't get to 'like' it when I ignore you. You've proven to me that you're trolling. You don't get to have that power. So, go on. Tell me how low quality I am because I've had plenty of enjoyable sexual experiences. My man will laugh his ass off.

No, not to me. To all men. Then there's the few blue pilled, so called, men - who are feminists and agree to whatever bullshit women say. They do not count, however.

Here's some links;

http://www.returnofkings.com/70425/...dna-from-the-semen-of-her-casual-sex-partners

Want me to post more? :)

A random individual's upload to Youtube of a video from Gloria TV, which is a Catholic video-sharing and news site and a male supremacy site (https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/return-of-kings/ and "Bias: Hate Group, Extreme Right") are totally reputable sources for society as a whole. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Of course a Catholic site is going to have issues with sex positivity. Of course Return of Kings doesn't approve of sex positivity in women. Great way to try and bolster your shitty sources.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, you don't get to like it when I ignore you. You've proven to me that you're trolling. You don't get to have that power. So, go on. Tell me how low quality I am because I've had plenty of enjoyable sex. My man will laugh his ass off.

I'm not trolling. Read the links I posted above.

Yeah? Tell him the true number then, and we'll see how much he enjoys it :D

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A random individual's upload to Youtube of a video from Gloria TV, which is a Catholic video-sharing and news site and a male supremacy site (https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/return-of-kings/ and "Bias: Hate Group, Extreme Right") are totally reputable sources for society as a whole. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Of course a Catholic site is going to have issues with sex positivity. Of course Return of Kings doesn't approve of sex positivity in women. Great way to try and bolster your shitty sources.

Ok. Her points are scientifically plausible, regardless if they're catholic.

Return of kings is linking to science. Are you seriously this dumb, or are you just playing dumb so you get away with your irresponsible behavior? :cool:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh yeah, he loves it. If your count is over 5, and he "loves" it - he's a cuckold :p

You obviously don't even know what that word means. He's not watching me get fucked by bigger guys, he's a mature adult and happens to be happy for me that I have had the experiences I have. I'm happy he has had the chance to fuck around too. People *can be happy for each other and not hold on to the jealousy like immature little twats ya know:cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your illogical arguments your feelings are spitting out right now aren't valid, sweetheart :p

Now quote the line where I keep attracting broken women.

It's very interesting that you get so wound up about this subject however, I genuinely wonder why.. :D
I'm not your sweetheart, Child.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yeah, he loves it. If your count is over 5, and he "loves" it - he's a cuckold :p
A cuckold, by definition, gets cheated on. To say that a promiscuous woman who had an active past is more likely than anyone else to be engaged in infidelity is illogical.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@Tight_N_Juicy Yes, let's both pretend he's happy you have plenty of male DNA inside you.

@AlteredEgo Never said you were either, sweetheart.

Go on now and quote where I said I keep attracting broken women. Attracting broken women in this thread does not count, mind you :p