Does It Just Depend On The Woman ?

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
And the husband is suppose to not have anymore human contact cause his wife says so thats really wacked.....

If you agreed to monogamy, don't be an oath breaking piece of shit.

Guess what? I'm not getting laid in my relationship, either. Am I cheating? No. Because cheating is cheating, no matter who you do it with, if it is done without the consent of your partner or partners. It has fuck all to do with the gender of anyone involved. Am I working to resolve the issues going on? Damn right I am.

How about you quit your pretense of a moral high ground, when it seems all you really want is for people to tell you it is okay to cheat?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m sure the hell not going to say, “go ahead and cheat”. If you’ve done everything you can do to salvage your marriage, then fine. File for divorce. She’s an adult. Divide your property and part ways. You BOTH deserve happiness. A marriage is not good unless both partners are happy. Maybe she’s fine with the way things are - obviously you are not. That’s still not an excuse to cheat and no one here (so far) is going to say, ‘poor guy - you get a hall pass’.

If you’ve done all you can, had the hard conversations, then leave. Be happy. Set her free.

I honestly don’t know what you want us to say.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
And saying degrading things about a guy that has ed just isn't right either I didn't ask for it I worked my ass off supporting our kids till they got older and what did I get out of it a sore back which is causing my ed can't just fix it tryed for 10 years to fix it not happening and gonna happen to all your men also so thats just rude to do ....

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
You got "divorce her and throw her out in the street" out of "have an adult conversation"?

If you're looking for someone to say "go ahead and cheat", you're in the wrong forum.
Thats what I've been saying all along she won't have an adult conversation about things period duh and not looking for someone to say go ahead and cheat I've could have cheated on her 20 different times and never have but at my wits end to why we can't have sex or at least do something except sit on a couch and stare at her table all day.....we don't even hardly have conversations any more just like having a room mate with out the love anymore ...

Who said anything degrading about ED? I think everything was straightforward. Blunt, but not degrading.

It's very difficult to follow your thoughts without punctuation. I didn't get that she was unwilling to have conversation, just that she was unwilling to peg you. Based on the other responses, I don't think I'm alone.

I'd strongly recommend seeing a counselor. Definitely by yourself, and hopefully also with her. I think you both have some work to do to be happy. Just getting fucked by a dude isn't going to do it in the long term. Telling us how lame she is isn't going to do anything but make you more angry at her.

Who said anything degrading about ED? I think everything was straightforward. Blunt, but not degrading.

It's very difficult to follow your thoughts without punctuation. I didn't get that she was unwilling to have conversation, just that she was unwilling to peg you. Based on the other responses, I don't think I'm alone.

I'd strongly recommend seeing a counselor. Definitely by yourself, and hopefully also with her. I think you both have some work to do to be happy. Just getting fucked by a dude isn't going to do it in the long term. Telling us how lame she is isn't going to do anything but make you more angry at her.

Yeah... OP is jumping to conclusions all over the place, like friggin Tigger the tiger or some shit.

I didn't see anything that was "degrading" about ED. My post I said I would be looking for a solution with my partner. How awful..........? I didn't see anything about throwing his wife out on her ass, from anyone but the OP either. Go figure.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Does it just depend on the woman if she likes to see two guys having sex together or join in with them also? Guess it would just like eveyone else different....
This is a looooong way from your actual issue.

Here’s the deal: we aren’t going to write a hall pass for you to go fuck someone outside of your marriage.
In my eyes, cheating is cheating is cheating. One who cheats is a cheater.

Given that your POV is to divorce and throw her out in the street, I wonder what sort of feelings you could possibly still have for her. Because I’m not seeing much respect.

You have ED. You stopped the sex she needs to be satisfied, and your way of dealing with it is to go fuck guys? But basically call her a frigid, withholding bitch?
GTFO

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Not getting anywhere with this, figures its always the guy's fault as usual .....Normal just turning what I said around as usual .....By saying I stopped the sex cause of my ed is all wrong we use to use toys to overcome this problem I wasn't getting satisfied in any way by using toys until we started using toys on me but then she stopped cold and no more so there period...and I said I wasn't going to throw her out on the street also . unlike you guys saying I should just end the relationship....guess I miss wrote the whole thing anyway and wanting to introduce someone else into our circle to have sex with her and me but don't know if she would someone that has a working dick.....so she could get satisified and me both at the same time but that would be up to her anyway tryed to talk to her about it before but shut down anyone else to help out . And you guys will say that if she wanted to have anyone else she'd get rid of me cause of my ed to get someone else .....

wanting to introduce someone else into our circle to have sex with her and me but don't know if she would someone that has a working dick.....so she could get satisified and me both at the same time
This is very different than what you wrote. We don't know what is in your head... just what you put in text. Words matter. Punctuation helps.

We didn't turn anything around and say it's all your fault. I did say that your ED was the root cause of your lack of sex, but since you say you've taken steps to fix it, that's very different than being your "fault".

tryed to talk to her about it before but shut down anyone else to help out
If having sex is important to you, try again. The thing is...... and this is making an assumption based on on social norms.... the two of you got married under the pretense that you two would be monogamous. You would have sex with each other only. Your bringing in someone else is flipping the script. I wouldn't be ok with it either because I'm into monogamy.

Based only on what you've written, I get the feeling that once you started getting pegged, your concern for her satisfaction dropped. If she wasn't satisfied by toys and all of a sudden, you were getting your world rocked by her and she wasn't... I don't think it's unreasonable that she'd be bitter. IF sex with your wife would satisfy you... try reinitiating and focus on her being satisfied. I think many, many women will reciprocate. If she isn't ever going to be ok with pegging you or you getting fucked by someone else, you both need to figure that out.

Also, you should probably look at her satisfaction OUTSIDE of the bedroom. One of the ways you can turn me on is to help me out around the house, do things for me, think about what I want. If I am taken care outside of the bedroom, I'm more motivated to take care of you IN the bedroom. That's me. Results may vary.

Again- I think a counselor is in order. Counseling is far cheaper than divorce. Ditto for a second opinion from a different doctor for your ED.

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
My ed comes from spinal damage not fixable period have had second, third and fourth opinions it will always be if it comes up so had to learn to accept it....tryed all the market crap and 100s of dollars on stuff with no luck And I do stuff around the house not like normal guys cause were home together 24 / 7 I'm disabled and so is she....and once we started the pegging we were using toys on both of us there was this period were she talked to some friend of hers then she wasn't ok with pegging anymore and sex anymore so don't know whats going thru her head but then she went thru what you guys call the change of life or menopause and seem to stop things also Was just wondering from a womans perspective what she might think about a second party coming in with us and joining and not another woman but a man and what would she think if two men interacting what her reaction might be with her involved also...

Was just wondering from a womans perspective what she might think about a second party coming in with us and joining and not another woman but a man and what would she think if two men interacting what her reaction might be with her involved also...
We cant answer that. We aren't her. Our individual opinions are irrelevant.

But then again, I DID tell you that _I_ wouldn't be interested. As did several others. But that's apparently not what you want to read.

I'm done here.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Not getting anywhere with this, figures its always the guy's fault as usual .....Normal just turning what I said around as usual .....By saying I stopped the sex cause of my ed is all wrong we use to use toys to overcome this problem I wasn't getting satisfied in any way by using toys until we started using toys on me but then she stopped cold and no more so there period...and I said I wasn't going to throw her out on the street also . unlike you guys saying I should just end the relationship....guess I miss wrote the whole thing anyway and wanting to introduce someone else into our circle to have sex with her and me but don't know if she would someone that has a working dick.....so she could get satisified and me both at the same time but that would be up to her anyway tryed to talk to her about it before but shut down anyone else to help out . And you guys will say that if she wanted to have anyone else she'd get rid of me cause of my ed to get someone else .....
Your original post was asking if women want to watch two guys fuck.
That’s pretty clear.
You are disingenuous.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Guess you guys would rather me just divorce her and throw her out on the street then I really can't do that to a person so I guess finding help but tried it once and she acted like nothing was wrong with our sex life..So a therapist didn't work what else is there she won't talk about it at all just fed up at this point and really thru putting up with women in general....I gave her a 100 percent when we had sex and she liked it I wasn't getting anything back kind of hard having sex with someone that won't really have sex with you suppose to be a two way street not just what she wants...

What I would rather is that you stop acting like this is about anything other than seeking validation for cheating on her with a man.

Fuck off.