Dominating Feeders and Blowjobs

cocksucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm very much majority straight, but i just fucking LOVE head.

So I have used men for head, but I kind of have to get super dominant, talking dirty, even getting into degradation if my cocksucker loves that.

So I enjoy cocksucker's like you who appreciate that vibe.

(And it's all in good fun; I respect the men who kneel for me, even if I'm conveying the opposite during the deed ;) ).
I love all of that. Not easy to find someone who gets really dominant and verbal.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve got a man that will meet me way out in the country. He rides a Harley. We go down this gravel road and pull off. He likes me to start sucking him while he’s still on his motorcycle. But we usually finish in the woods. He’s thinking about letting me ride on the passenger seat behind him to our spot.

cockconnoiseur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never understood why a feeder would thank me after I have swallowed his cumshot. I am the one doing the thanking.
He is probably not used to getting swallowed not used to not getting bit not used to someone on his cock who really loves sucking it not used to being able to do what he wants with you, throat fuck you, talk dirty, cum fast, cum slow. Str8 men thank me almost routinely. One of them with a beautiful veiny 9 incher told me his wife thought it was ugly, thought it was demeaning to suck it and he thanked me,while after hearing it ,I secretely thanked his wife and of course thanked him fir his big donation.

cocksucker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He is probably not used to getting swallowed not used to not getting bit not used to someone on his cock who really loves sucking it not used to being able to do what he wants with you, throat fuck you, talk dirty, cum fast, cum slow. Str8 men thank me almost routinely. One of them with a beautiful veiny 9 incher told me his wife thought it was ugly, thought it was demeaning to suck it and he thanked me,while after hearing it ,I secretely thanked his wife and of course thanked him fir his big donation.
Yes exactly. I find straight/married men almost grateful for a blowjob whereas gay guys who regularly use a cocksucker are much more exacting in what they want.

I prefer the latter