Photo Dominic Noble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he found somewhere to hang the painting. From Instagram stories.
Pretty sure he said that it's hung in his guest bathroom. Only issue I have with it is he has his foreskin pulled back for the painting

He has a poll up right now voting for "Which pic would you guys like to be the first completely uncensored Dom PPV"! Out or a choice of six pics. It's happening!
Today's the day. There's about 10 hours left to vote on the poll. He's pinned it so it's easy to find if you haven't voted yet.

He's sent them out! He sent out the top 3. $30 each. With the winner you get a bonus pic.

Just purchased the non-winning #3. It's amazing.

But now I'm curious... what's the bonus pic?! (Not that I should spend another $30+tax...)

I'm soooo jealous - quite abit out of my price range... and as much as I would normally love for stuff to leak of someone i like... I'm happy to hold out hope that eventually he'll do some sort of special discount in the future!

It's better in the long run that nothing leaks so that he doesn't end up regretting doing full nudes and instead continues to build up the raunchyness of the content he puts out! :imp: :imp: :imp:

Reactions: Cslps and DWBOY27
Ah yes, the usual "Wait, I don't get that for free? Well it's shit anyway." spiel.

As stated above, Dom has been super transparent and that's already rare but with all the scamming IG wannabes, especially the more high profile ones.

Take it or leave it, no need to be a dick about it.

Also, this is the first time he's actually shown hog, uncensored, unblurred. Prior to now, it wasn't even a possibility. We'll see where he goes in terms of content production and pricing going forward. Where you spend your money is no one's business but your own, and prognosticating at the very start of this kind of content is silly. For now, let's just be excited that a youtuber we've thought was hot for quite a while and seems like a decent person is finally showing his dick lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.