Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks anyway, I need a specific downloader because you can't directly download stuff from there because of drm which makes it a m3u8 type of file

Not if you download from the playlist as I explained. I had the same issue you’re having—no downloader worked. Once I added a video to the playlist (as explained above), accessed my own JFF user page under the “Playlist” tap, selected the big video icons, and then played the video under the desired format (540p or 1080p), the video showed up in any downloader as a regular mp4 file. If you follow these instructions to the letter, you’ll see. Just checked again, and this method still works.

In a nutshell, if you directly try to download the video, it shows up as an m3u8/HLS streaming kind of file, which makes it impossible to download. If you add the video to your JFF playlist and then attempt to download it as instructed, it’ll show up as a regular mp4 file. After downloading the video, it’s best to delete it from the playlist to make it easier and clearer when downloading other movies from the site. It’s a bit of a detour, I know, but it’s still quick enough, and it works.

See:

JFF Playlist 2.jpg

On the playlist page, it becomes a regular mp4 file.

Note: In order to access your playlist, you need to go to your own JustForFans userpage; it’s something like “justfor dot fans / SuperFan something”.

Last edited:

ShaitanIblis

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In regard to DRM on OnlyFans… Here’s a tip… Try disabling hardware acceleration on your browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.), relaunch your browser, and see if you’re able to download any DRM videos.

It looks like the playlist method is no longer working.
Can anyone verify?

=(

Just noticed that (on JustFor.Fans), but I found a way around it! If the playlist method no longer works, go to account settings and select the HTML player under "General Settings" (so the videos play as regular mp4 files), and then relaunch your browser. And then, go to the desired video, and click on the date shown above the video in order to access the onepost and facilitate downloading. Play the video, select the desired quality (540p or 1080p) by clicking on the screw icon on the screen, and try downloading it with Video DownloadHelper or CocoCut. If it doesn’t work, then try disabling hardware acceleration, and then relaunch your browser and try again.

@Juli1994

Last edited:

ApolloMuc

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just noticed that (on JustFor.Fans), but I found a way around it! If the playlist method no longer works, go to account settings and select the HTML player under "General Settings" (so the videos play as regular mp4 files)
The HTML player has now apparently been removed, it is no longer selectable but only the video JS player, so you can no longer download anything