Dr. Andrew Huberman

Wouldn’t be surprised if he asks for it to be taken down. He seems very modest and shy about this kind of thing.
Under normal circumstances I would agree with you… But it looks like they have a three person film crew filming this. Also seems he started the hike/ruck with his sweatshirt on and took it off to wrap it around the rock. So glad these images have been shared he is so fucking hot. Now if only I could see his big beautiful feet lol I bet they’re meaty

Reactions: deeka123
It's not because he's unmarried, no girlfriend, no kids, etc. that makes me think he's gay. Some men don't want bothered with relationships -- period. Some men lose interest in romance and sex, too, over time. I just think he's minimally bisexual because of a weird vibe I get watching his videos, pictures, etc. I am not really attracted to him (so there's no wishful thinking on my part). His mind is a turn-on more than anything else. But some of the people he runs with are a bit strange for an intellectual like him.

It's not because he's unmarried, no girlfriend, no kids, etc. that makes me think he's gay. Some men don't want bothered with relationships -- period. Some men lose interest in romance and sex, too, over time. I just think he's minimally bisexual because of a weird vibe I get watching his videos, pictures, etc. I am not really attracted to him (so there's no wishful thinking on my part). His mind is a turn-on more than anything else. But some of the people he runs with are a bit strange for an intellectual like him.
my only interaction with him is through the thread so I'm curious, what specifically gives you bi vibe.

Reactions: BIGBULL29
my only interaction with him is through the thread so I'm curious, what specifically gives you bi vibe.
Hard to describe. The way he dresses; the way he speaks (even though he's doesn't sound stereotypically gay); the fitness/health/working out; some of the people who is seen with; the beard and tattoos in light of what's been already said. I don't know - it's just a vibe, I get. I could easily see him in a gay leather bar in San Francisco. Could I be wrong? Of course. I just think he is sexually attracted to males to some degree.