- Joined
- May 4, 2019
- Posts
- 520
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 1,759
- Points
- 463
- Location
- Hartford, Connecticut, US
- Sexuality
- 90% Gay, 10% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Huh????Big house for one guy with one dog.
Ego issues?
Huh????Big house for one guy with one dog.
Ego issues?
Imagine this. You are alone, with few medical books, rented clothes and one dog.Huh????
It's the fantasy of finally owning a huge house that he is fulfilling and probably dreamed of. The reality of, and the novelty of it then kicks in after a while and the lustre fades. Most likely he'll keep it for whatever many years and then offload it for smaller more manageable digs. I get his initial excitement.I like Mike, but what's the point.
BeauuutifulHere are a few GIFs. You can see others on my blog if you're so inclined.
View attachment 116354571View attachment 116354611View attachment 116354641View attachment 116354661View attachment 116356131View attachment 116354711
Imagine this. You are alone, with few medical books, rented clothes and one dog.
What's the point of buying huge house? I don't understand.
A lot of "celebrities" buys huge houses and sold them few month later.
I like Mike, but what's the point.
To be fair, most of that house will be sets for his videos (he shows at least 3 rooms that will be used for that, plus an office for his editors and the dining room used as a conference room). He rented (?) a duplex in a luxury building. With the current prices in NYC, I bet the mortgage on that house is cheaper lolBig house for one guy with one dog.
Ego issues?
I don't criticize. I don't understand and asking forum about your thoughtsI mean, he literally explained what the rooms in the house are for. That's not just his house, but also his place of business. And if he wants a big house, what business of ours is it to criticize?
Aren't we allowed opinions?I mean, he literally explained what the rooms in the house are for. That's not just his house, but also his place of business. And if he wants a big house, what business of ours is it to criticize?
You speak as if he'll be single forever. Maybe he plans to have a family one day.Big house for one guy with one dog.
Ego issues?
he's doctor. he'll be always alone until retire.You speak as if he'll be single forever. Maybe he plans to have a family one day.
With the exception of all the models/influencers he “dates”he's doctor. he'll be always alone until retire.
He literally dated Catriona Grey, a former Miss Universe winner.With the exception of all the models/influencers he “dates”
Do you think Doctors don't have families or partners? Are you confusing the term Doctor with Monk?he's doctor. he'll be always alone until retire.
I feel like he won't have a "longtime friend and roommate" tagging along wherever he goes with his girlfriend du jour. (Though Devin Stone is welcome to prove me wrong!)Is he gonna be like Leo where he perpetually dates, but never marries?
She is his new girlfriend
And Pia Wurtzbach, another former miss universeHe literally dated Catriona Grey, a former Miss Universe winner.
I mean Legal Eagle is so eager to jump on Mike dick one can only assume lolI feel like he won't have a "longtime friend and roommate" tagging along wherever he goes with his girlfriend du jour. (Though Devin Stone is welcome to prove me wrong!)
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.