Links drake von bottoming

rish2803

Expert Member
Media
Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi,India
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This was pretty weak not going to lie. If he isn't comfortable he shouldn't force himself to bottom or at least practice before giving subpar content. I hope this gets better
Oh he is used to bottoming in real life. Also he uses dildos if you pay enough. He has said it on an interview that he is not new to bottoming but he does not promotes it in his page.
I have a custom made video of him playing with his ass.

quantum

Superior Member
Media
the other time was with Max Carter, is was available to view on Myvidster but has been taken down, only a still of Max ontop of drake, it called Max carter fucks Drake Von, I never got to see it, so maybe thatys another fake fucks...

silas.jpg

It's a mis-tag. The one MyVidster (in the thumbnail background there's a mirror where you can see a ceiling fan) is Silas, not Drake. I think it's from this scene or a similar one.

The RaunchyBastards one doesn't even really count. Clay just jerks off near his hole and sticks his dickhead in for the last few moments. Def not a true bottoming scene.

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
How am I being cruel, have you seen the film?? 10mins long, mostly teasing his hole, a few close up shots of probing with his dick, nothing fully penetrating and then Drake on his belly and facing camera supposedly being penetrated, but if you can't see it , then it's not happening. What's cruel is a model selling these scenes and stating he is bottoming and taking dick etc etc, ripping people off.

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
could you upload some screenshots of him entering drake?
I don't think I can, I don't subscribe on here. Also, take my word for it - the scen is 10mins and only 4 minsof sex. There is no shot of Papi in full entering Drake, there are a few random shots of closeup of a dick entering a bottom, I imagine it's Papi but there's no shots of bods and faces with dick in arse. And, also the dick is never seen fully penetrative, certainly not balls deep. Reminds me of the dodgy films they made back in the 1980s wit stunt dicks, I'm sure it's them, but it's not a good fuck scene.

XAngel97

Superior Member
Media
For those who are still looking for his bottoming scene with Papi Kocic.
Here's the full version

View attachment 130003641
This was pretty weak not going to lie. If he isn't comfortable he shouldn't force himself to bottom or at least practice before giving subpar content. I hope this gets better