Links drake von bottoming

heyitsnotmebro

Experimental Member
Media
What is this crap world we live in where hot daddies like that only want twinks and fem boys these days? Legit asking.
a lot of masculine guys prefer feminine guys due to heteronormativity but personally as someone who presents more feminine i don’t have a set preference lol but i do think you can be “too” masculine or feminine so sometimes i prefer androgyny

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i know the video of papi kocic and drake von, with drake allegedly bottoming for the first time just got uploaded a couple days ago…someone please send a link if they have it !!
I downloaded this scene, I'm unable to download it. It really wasnt worth the cost of 19.99. a couple of shots of Papis dick probing Drakes arse, nothing fully penetrating with force. And, loads of shots of Drake on his belly and facing camera while Papi fucks him ( or is he actually fucking him, I dont think so because the camera doesnt go there.......waste of money.

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I downloaded this scene, I'm unable to download it. It really wasnt worth the cost of 19.99. a couple of shots of Papis dick probing Drakes arse, nothing fully penetrating with force. And, loads of shots of Drake on his belly and facing camera while Papi fucks him ( or is he actually fucking him, I dont think so because the camera doesnt go there.......waste of money.
meant that I downloaded it but unable to upload it here.

Reactions: jdghgh

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
could you upload some screenshots of him entering drake?
I don't think I can, I don't subscribe on here. Also, take my word for it - the scen is 10mins and only 4 minsof sex. There is no shot of Papi in full entering Drake, there are a few random shots of closeup of a dick entering a bottom, I imagine it's Papi but there's no shots of bods and faces with dick in arse. And, also the dick is never seen fully penetrative, certainly not balls deep. Reminds me of the dodgy films they made back in the 1980s wit stunt dicks, I'm sure it's them, but it's not a good fuck scene.

heyitsnotmebro

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think I can, I don't subscribe on here. Also, take my word for it - the scen is 10mins and only 4 minsof sex. There is no shot of Papi in full entering Drake, there are a few random shots of closeup of a dick entering a bottom, I imagine it's Papi but there's no shots of bods and faces with dick in arse. And, also the dick is never seen fully penetrative, certainly not balls deep. Reminds me of the dodgy films they made back in the 1980s wit stunt dicks, I'm sure it's them, but it's not a good fuck scene.
thank you for the details, i understand if you can’t upload it but thank you for trying. if you find a way to put a link up somehow or you can message me something let me know please