Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Drake Von has also bottomed a couple times before, once on Rauchy Bastards and another with some model who's name escapes me....both scenes have disappeared.
No only only once in Raunchy bustards...That also not full penetrating

Reactions: Jupiter Street

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
No only only once in Raunchy bustards...That also not full penetrating
the other time was with Max Carter, is was available to view on Myvidster but has been taken down, only a still of Max ontop of drake, it called Max carter fucks Drake Von, I never got to see it, so maybe thatys another fake fucks...

quantum

Superior Member
Media
the other time was with Max Carter, is was available to view on Myvidster but has been taken down, only a still of Max ontop of drake, it called Max carter fucks Drake Von, I never got to see it, so maybe thatys another fake fucks...

silas.jpg

It's a mis-tag. The one MyVidster (in the thumbnail background there's a mirror where you can see a ceiling fan) is Silas, not Drake. I think it's from this scene or a similar one.

The RaunchyBastards one doesn't even really count. Clay just jerks off near his hole and sticks his dickhead in for the last few moments. Def not a true bottoming scene.

quantum

Superior Member
Media
I don't think I can, I don't subscribe on here. Also, take my word for it - the scen is 10mins and only 4 minsof sex. There is no shot of Papi in full entering Drake, there are a few random shots of closeup of a dick entering a bottom, I imagine it's Papi but there's no shots of bods and faces with dick in arse. And, also the dick is never seen fully penetrative, certainly not balls deep. Reminds me of the dodgy films they made back in the 1980s wit stunt dicks, I'm sure it's them, but it's not a good fuck scene.

This is what I expected. I saw the trailer online and it seemed super shady. The only reason to shoot from the angle where you can't see penetration is because there's no penetration. Scammers be scamming.

PaddingtonBear

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is what I expected. I saw the trailer online and it seemed super shady. The only reason to shoot from the angle where you can't see penetration is because there's no penetration. Scammers be scamming.
Golden rule is - if you can't see it, it ain't happening"

Reactions: akasumanosasori