Dylan Geick - Onlyfans

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Apparently you didn't read my comment immediately before yours.
I quoted that many people to show this ongoing conversation on his sexuality has been going on too long, hun. I already said my piece about how he's young and still figuring out shit in the other thread.
That's why I said "currently" identifies as. That way once there will be answer, all these differing understandings of what he previously has stated would be thrust aside for now.
I still don’t think you get it so I will be even more simple: why are you even asking at all? It doesn’t matter that one person thinks he’s pan and another person thinks he’s bi and another person thinks he’s purple and another person thinks he’s a treehugger. These conversations go off on these ridiculous tangents trying to decipher his sexuality when in fact the only person that actually knows what that is is him.

Reactions: seth67 and HDbiker

HDbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still don’t think you get it so I will be even more simple: why are you even asking at all? It doesn’t matter that one person thinks he’s pan and another person thinks he’s bi and another person thinks he’s purple and another person thinks he’s a treehugger. These conversations go off on these ridiculous tangents trying to decipher his sexuality when in fact the only person that actually knows what that is is him.
And it wouldn't matter what he tells us, right now, anyway.
Because there will be people around here that won't believe him, as they know his sexuality better than he does.

Sharkvelvet1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Oh goodie.
I can't be disrespectful too :D

Let me make this even "more simple" for you. Dylan has given differing statements about his sexuality. Whatever all these people questioning what his sexuality is... all have their own reasonings and motivations for wanting to know what it is. It is not up to me to determine whether their reasonings are valid. I'm not interested in such petty discussion.
I wanted to quell the ambiguity with an official statement from the source for the conversation to go back to his OnlyFans content. That way, at least there will be a post to point back to when this conversation comes up again.

You are furthering the petty discussion with no interest in an actual solution to the run away tangent. Heck, you're making it worse. I'm sure... Hundreds are going to check their notifications to read my response to your bull shit and think... "...what a waste of time...."

If you want to continue this petty waste of space b.s which I'm most certain you do, feel free to DM me. At least then I will know what you're about to say isn't actually relevant to the subject of Dylan Geick's Onlyfans (aka the subject of this thread).

TmSwim

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

big Italian cock

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response

LABred91

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Did anyone save the snap he posted yesterday of him working out shirtless? It's a memory from 4-5 years ago that he reposted.
Have you received what you were looking for yet? There are tons of haters who screenshot all his stuff and keep a daily journal about his life while claiming to hate him. I’m sure you can get what you’re looking for from one of them.