Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow 3 replies, this is extra sad and pathetic

Of course I'm sad and pathetic I'm arguing on a forum called large penis support group. Are you any better then me?
You know the definition of pathetic is calling people names in an argument. So what you don't agree with my views just leave the name calling out jesus.

Can you all haters shut the fuck up? We are all here to look at his beautiful face and beautiful body and not to look at your whiny complaints because you’re jealous you don’t look like him or are desperate to fuck him...

Can all the fanboys please shut up! We are here to talk about a possible sociopath and his lying, cheating, swindling, molester defending ways not to talk about your inexplicable worship of his Cro magnon head, way overrated face and nothing special for a wrestler body. Most of you sycophants would still bend over for him even if he smacked you mama in the face.

Can anyone confirm if he’s been kicked out/dropped out of Columbia? He’s not listed on wrestling roster and been home in Buffalo Grove on social media for a while now. It was odd he posted videos with roommates at Columbia in August/September but abruptly left. Anyone know anything about this?

In his words

Start at 1:03:20

The 3 Mom's are still supporting him big time. He made more than $1000 for yesterday's 1hr47min Twitch stream, excluding subscriptions, and it's his 4th Twitch stream this month.
His Patreon still has 212 subscribers.
Recon he's made more than $3000 this month. A good hustle so he'll just carry on with it.

Says he's probably going to LA soon.
Not saying about what the"big thing" is.

Reactions: Flo179
The 3 Mom's are still supporting him big time. He made more than $1000 for yesterday's 1hr47min Twitch stream, excluding subscriptions, and it's his 4th Twitch stream this month.
His Patreon still has 212 subscribers.
Recon he's made more than $3000 this month. A good hustle so he'll just carry on with it.

Says he's probably going to LA soon.
Not saying about what the"big thing" is.
Dam that's crazy wow

Reactions: Arnian
In his words

Start at 1:03:20

Lol. He’s a tool. I get that college isn’t right for everyone but don’t make it sound more important than it is. “I didn’t wanna conform to society’s expectation that I needed college!” No, school is work and you’d rather get paid a good amount of money to be attractive on the internet. At least he’s starting to admit to it. Is that a plan that is going to last him? Who knows.

Reactions: muzac
Status
Not open for further replies.