Dylan geick

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol awh he cant do hard work anymore poor :(

He used to brag in younow that he's never had a job in his life.
He said that one time he complained to his dad that he was broke and his dad told him to get s job He told his dad something like "Why should I work for some corporation, making them a lot of money if I'm only going to get a smaller piece of it?"
He's live a life of entitlement so far. Sooner or later reality is going to come crashing down on him.

Reactions: jerry28714 and jara
You understand there are literally hundreds of places you can find just pictures of hot, muscular dudes. Some of them even naked! And some even having sex with each other! And no talk of drama! This isn’t the place for just that though.

Speaking of, the stache is terrible. View attachment 8109781

Amen! Ppl don't understand what a forum is and that some ppl might have different opinions on then and get butt hurt and not the good type

Reactions: jay noel
He is busy hitting up friends in LA and fixing his two motorbikes with Brae.
So I reckon before he reports for army he will take a bike ride and a have a holiday in LA.

1. He is busy hitting up friends in LA and fixing his two motorbikes with Brae.
    So I reckon before he reports for army he will take a bike ride and a have a holiday in LA.

So then you think he really is going on the military?
    It would probably be the best thing for him, but I just can't see him getting over himself and doing it.
    It would be an admission that he's not the big Instagram/YouTube success that he's made himself out to be.
    I just can't see the guy getting that honest with himself or others.

Reactions: Johnjingles
In his words

Start at 1:03:20

So he went to school, they allowed him to take a year off to be a glorified prostitute, they allowed him to come back, and now he's on a "leave of absence?" Damn those Ivy League schools really do have low standards...

The 3 Mom's are still supporting him big time. He made more than $1000 for yesterday's 1hr47min Twitch stream, excluding subscriptions, and it's his 4th Twitch stream this month.
His Patreon still has 212 subscribers.
Recon he's made more than $3000 this month. A good hustle so he'll just carry on with it.
Says he's probably going to LA soon.
Not saying about what the"big thing" is.

He made $1000 on his last Twitch. So he spent it.
I see he has just done another Twitch.

It seems he's bought himself the new iPhone 11 Pro.
He's not cash strapped.

The day before yesterday he had a extraordinary Twitch stream. Made another $1400 from two mom donors.
He brought up his traffic violations for the first time and said how worried he was about how expensive the fines are and whether he would have enough for his trip to LA and then NYC. Also mentioned another speeding violation for 120mph which he is still expecting which will be very expensive. His main donor then gave him $1000.

He's now in LA visiting his brother.
Basically from 3 donors he has made more than $5400 this month.

Reactions: Arnian
Also mentioned another speeding violation for 120mph which he is still expecting which will be very expensive.

If I were the moms, I’d ask for proof off that ticket’s alleged speed. In most states, a speed that high would be considered ‘reckless driving’ and wouldn’t be a simple ticket and send-off. It’s a misdemeanor where they arrest you, process you, jail you until you’re arraigned, etc. Unless he had all of that and just didn’t mention it.

Reactions: billyza
If I were the moms, I’d ask for proof off that ticket’s alleged speed. In most states, a speed that high would be considered ‘reckless driving’ and wouldn’t be a simple ticket and send-off. It’s a misdemeanor where they arrest you, process you, jail you until you’re arraigned, etc. Unless he had all of that and just didn’t mention it.

It's a compulsory arrest in my country too.
Says he just got a ticket but says it's still not online so he thinks it may not have been filed and he just may get off.

The day before yesterday he had a extraordinary Twitch stream. Made another $1400 from two mom donors.
He brought up his traffic violations for the first time and said how worried he was about how expensive the fines are and whether he would have enough for his trip to LA and then NYC. Also mentioned another speeding violation for 120mph which he is still expecting which will be very expensive. His main donor then gave him $1000.

Man most people would just try and find a regular job. These "influencers" are spoiled.

We are talking about extremely dumb people who are throwing bucks to this kid only because he has good looks. What difference it would make, whether the tickets are legit or not. It’s stupid either ways.

On twitch the other day he got $2400 donated

Reactions: billyza and Arnian
Status
Not open for further replies.