E-sports players???

Are there any 'out' E Sports players??
Id sure love to know which ones were gay & to follow! :)

Ive always had a thing for gay gamers. Im my self a gamer and sadly have never come across any gay guys to have on my friends list :(
All of them are straight (plus im not out) so yeah can get awkward at times when there off going about i banged this chick or boy does she look hot etc...
Always wanted to have that kind of banter but on the opposite side of things lol.

Hahaha maybe one day.
Austin “Muma” Wilmot formerly of the Houston outlaws is an overwatch league former pro who is out! Was some drama around another pro making homophobic remarks to him in season 1. He’s not in the overwatch league anymore but still streams on twitch and might be in contenders still

Reactions: benson19
I’d really love to see some Odoamne at some point too. Not paid much attention to Rogue before but this LCS he’s completely won my heart! Just so attractive!

Odo really is our Romanian Prince...hell, king. He won my heart over when he gave Kasing that kiss on the head during the latter's interview, just for fun. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Captain Flowers just gives off big dick energy. And during his This or That segments in the past I always seemed to see some sort of a bulge...maybe just thinking too much lol