E-sports players???

So rekkles was asked about his sexuality on stream, and the way he worded is answer makes it sound likely he could not-straight. He essentially said that he's happy for people to ask questions about his sexuality, but has to sort of draw the line there, and that if he ever did want to talk about it, it wouldn't be on a league of legends stream.

Yeah, he should show the videos of TSM fucking his gaming career over, LOL.
Jeeez the boy wasnt ready for that comment to burn that hard.

I think TSM was a good fit for him imo but they fucked him over so hard. I'm sad he is in academy, I always thought he was a top 5 top laner

Reactions: emocock72
Jeeez the boy wasnt ready for that comment to burn that hard.

I think TSM was a good fit for him imo but they fucked him over so hard. I'm sad he is in academy, I always thought he was a top 5 top laner

I blame the import rule.... Team owners too greedy and throwing money at players that can't use F keys (cough 6m dollars) instead of helping talent grow in NA. And now Academy teams aren't required?!...... Sigh at least Hauntzer looks great.....

TyrantUK. A very predominant fighting game player/influencer in the UK. Plays mostly Street Fighter and does commentary for tournaments and competitions for Capcom. Also known for participating in WinnerStaysOn.

Taken from his Twitter fleet, can't believe he actually is shirtless.... What a hunk.

Attachments