Are people not tired of seeing this dude, Elijah Martinez?

I used to see his images re-shared on my twitter, often. Now, I go weeks without seeing anything of him. Despite his good looks, I think he's fallen off the market. Like, the folks lurking over him still will, at some point, realize that the dude is just not interesting anymore :/

Maybe he needs to produce better content. Lower his asking price. Or, just produce better content, but he's just no longer of value to some of us. #justmyopinion

I used to see his images re-shared on my twitter, often. Now, I go weeks without seeing anything of him. Despite his good looks, I think he's fallen off the market. Like, the folks lurking over him still will, at some point, realize that the dude is just not interesting anymore :/

Maybe he needs to produce better content. Lower his asking price. Or, just produce better content, but he's just no longer of value to some of us. #justmyopinion
Tbh, I’m kind of over him too.

Well, there is that. However, some creators also take breaks without informing their following. I've noticed that a handful of guys have a bad habit of doing this.

Reactions: BaddieB23
It was his constant begging and high priced PPV and OF that drove me away. His type is a dime a dozen on Twitter and OF. He’s nothing really special. But another closet boy trying to play straight. Definitely got old fast.

If that were the case you wouldn’t be commenting on his LPSG
It is the case. That's why I'm commenting on his LSPG.
His market value is no longer of interest.

When he makes content worth watching, I'll comment and encourage others to watch.

Until then, who is he? Because he's fallen of the charts.