It is the case. That's why I'm commenting on his LSPG.
His market value is no longer of interest.

When he makes content worth watching, I'll comment and encourage others to watch.

Until then, who is he? Because he's fallen of the charts.
You put WAY too much effort into saying you don’t care haha no one even knows your name

Reactions: Luis castorena
When he makes content worth watching, I'll comment and encourage others to watch.

Until then, who is he? Because he's fallen of the charts.
I actually have to agree with this.

Which is why I do not subscribe to his OF or follow his new Twitter or Instagram. He was hot for a second but regurgitating the same content and charging an exuberant price for it; while begging for money, then flaunting that you have “bags of cash,” isn’t exactly becoming — it’s so tacky!

Reactions: Javiertsx
I’m like off him now kinda his snap he posted a like snippet of him fucking some girl with a gun in his hand like I wish a bitch would but yea off that fs
Yeah and pointing it at the back of her head. Corny af. He’s gonna end up like the gay only fans couple that got charged with murder after they used the cars they flashed on tik tok for the getaway vehicles.

Reactions: Foryouonly_99
Is he black? Or half black?? He says the n word like very normally
View attachment 84627481
He's obviously mixed. Given that he's Latin, he's most likely some combination of African, European, and Native or Asian blood. You see, Latinos are an ethnicity that can be any race. In the U.S., many are mixed. Using "the N word" has basically become part of our culture because of rap music. I've seen videos, where two white guys will be fighting, and they will call each other that. There won't be a black person in sight.

Using "the N word" has basically become part of our culture because of rap music.
That doesn't make sense at all. So if you listen to rap music a lot and hear that word, it's part of your "culture" all of a sudden? Were you born and raised with that word being used around you by family? A lot of people that's not black love to say the N word until it's time to be a N word.

Reactions: Halof
That doesn't make sense at all. So if you listen to rap music a lot and hear that word, it's part of your "culture" all of a sudden? Were you born and raised with that word being used around you by family? A lot of people that's not black love to say the N word until it's time to be a N word.
Rap is now the most popular genre of music around the world. There is literally research on it. It's why BM like Jay Z and Kanye has been able to make billions of dollars from it. Diddy is also about to be a billionaire. Rap music is everywhere (like sports -- basketball and football), which means it's also part of video games. These things bleed into film, television and fashion. This is also why there are more and more non-black people entering rap.

Rap is now the most popular genre of music around the world. There is literally research on it. It's why BM like Jay Z and Kanye has been able to make billions of dollars from it. Diddy is also about to be a billionaire. Rap music is everywhere (like sports -- basketball and football), which means it's also part of video games. These things bleed into film, television and fashion. This is also why there are more and more non-black people entering rap.
So does that give the right for non-black people to say that word as if it's part of their regular vocabulary? If you wouldn't feel comfortable saying it to/around black people you don't know, then don't say it. Easy as that.

Reactions: Halof