Eric Struk

Alright guys he said in his Snap story it’s fine to jerk off to his bulge pics but NOT to post them on any “weird forums” so I really think we should respect his wishes View attachment 108660421
* posts pics of bulge and feet on a free public app that almost everyone uses. * “no please don’t post anywhere else or I’ll talk about how it creeps me out but continue to post the same shit” just JUST no wonder it seems like he has no friends he’s probs a douche irl too

He create a onlyfans

Unfortunately he will still make profit because he knows that a lot of people are lining up hoping he will show his nudes if he ever decides to do it , which I'm sure he won't , it will be behind a huge paywall . Don't get me wrong he's cute but he post pretty much the same thing you can see on Snapchat on only fans . J give his only fans a couple months before people stop subscribing

God I can’t stand this little prick lmao. He talks freely about how he “knows what he’s doing” but also has a problem with being objectified, particularly by guys.
and btw guys he’s not fluffed at all. “It’s just there.”
I’m still gonna be waiting for the dick pic, but he truly is a prick lol

God I can’t stand this little prick lmao. He talks freely about how he “knows what he’s doing” but also has a problem with being objectified, particularly by guys.
and btw guys he’s not fluffed at all. “It’s just there.”
I’m still gonna be waiting for the dick pic, but he truly is a prick lol
Everytime he answers questions or just talks about his life it just always comes across as obnoxious and arrogant. Maybe one day he will notice that he is unlikeable and having an audience of mysogynistic teens isn’t the move.

Everytime he answers questions or just talks about his life it just always comes across as obnoxious and arrogant. Maybe one day he will notice that he is unlikeable and having an audience of mysogynistic teens isn’t the move.
The same can be said about Andrew Taint - Eric's idol

Idk what the person above is referring to, but not him saying on his story that he does more work than an average employee :joy: homophobic and delusional
I think he has short man syndrome or something with a lot a bit of narcissism cause how else do you explain the misogyny, homophobia, and douchieness

You haven't seen his yet. All these predictions based on a bulge pic. LOL
We speculate because the pics are there with the bulges. He is posting all this thirst content for the engagement. He is posting bulge pics so that we do think about his dick and o wait this pic seems off from the other one. He has not proven to be better than to fake a bulge so yes. We predict.

Reactions: imac
We speculate because the pics are there with the bulges. He is posting all this thirst content for the engagement. He is posting bulge pics so that we do think about his dick and o wait this pic seems off from the other one. He has not proven to be better than to fake a bulge so yes. We predict.
So one bulge pics "seems off" from another one. That means nothing.

"He has not proven to be better than to fake a bulge..." What does that even mean?