Photos & Videos Erik Thornally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe don’t need to take it personal. We get it you have a parasocial relationship with him and you feel hurt if someone says something negative. But he doesn’t care about you.

Some keep writing “he’s so perfect” “omg he’s so hot”
So others can write “I think his face is shit” as well. Grow up 🤗🤗🤗
Why do you think your opinion is so important you keep trying to shove it down the throat of people who are probably jerking off by the time they read it? 🥴
 
We need to collectively stop buying into boring straight males who are overpricing their content because the only thing they have to offer to the world is showing off their fit physiques and large dicks if even that. Not even he has a big dick, if he did, he wouldn’t be shy or it wouldn’t be as sacred to show a bulge pic. The LEAST he could do is show his phat muscular ass. Like buddy you flopped on a tv show bc u had no personality or charisma showing ass might be the best option atp
 
Not his OF content being just as boring as his personality lmao
Why do OF “creators” think people want to to pay just to see the same boring clips that are never over a minute long?
 
Why do OF “creators” think people want to to pay just to see the same boring clips that are never over a minute long?
Because they're obvious scammers who don't give a shit what any of their subscribers think. All these straight OF "creators" know that there's gonna be some desperate and clueless gays out there that'll immediately take out their wallets the second they see an OF link in the insta bio. It's literally just a cash grab to them. And that's all it ever will be.
 
So he said this “Thank you for being one of my OG subscribers! It's been a lot of fun so far and there's much more to come. To thank you for being here from the beginning, I'll be giving away a free PPV to those of you who stay subscribed for their second month. Trust me - you won't want to miss it😈” on Mar 18th, and keep in mind I’ve been subscribed to him since mar 2nd.

I asked about it on April 5th if he was still doing it, he said yes…never got a free PPV…wondering if I should bring it up again (just for him to probably say yes then not send anything)
 
So he said this “Thank you for being one of my OG subscribers! It's been a lot of fun so far and there's much more to come. To thank you for being here from the beginning, I'll be giving away a free PPV to those of you who stay subscribed for their second month. Trust me - you won't want to miss it😈” on Mar 18th, and keep in mind I’ve been subscribed to him since mar 2nd.

I asked about it on April 5th if he was still doing it, he said yes…never got a free PPV…wondering if I should bring it up again (just for him to probably say yes then not send anything)
You put a lot of faith in strippers. Bless your heart.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.