Photos & Videos Erik Thornally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to watch this guy when he first started out and it's so vindicating to see him fully leaning in to the findom/OF grift these days, lol. guess that candy business went down the gutter
 
  • Like
Reactions: PatrickU70
Yes, he's a scammer. He refuses to show his penis even though his PPV promises shaft and stroking. The shaft is an inch of it, and the stroking is behind a towel. Most that he will show is balls and ass, which he'll also only show on his livestream where he bleeds the viewers dry with ever increasing "tip goals" so that he never has to actually show his dick.

I unfortunately bought one of his PPV hoping to see his penis, and when I was duped by him he said that he just teases and that no one has complained before. Well "teasing" wasn't in the description, and I made sure to complain. Eventually he blocked me after he kept trying to send me PPV with "shaft" and "stroking" in the titles and I told him to "Please stop lying."

Don't fall for it. He's not worth it.

View attachment 200186011
do you have his ass?
 
Yes, he's a scammer. He refuses to show his penis even though his PPV promises shaft and stroking. The shaft is an inch of it, and the stroking is behind a towel. Most that he will show is balls and ass, which he'll also only show on his livestream where he bleeds the viewers dry with ever increasing "tip goals" so that he never has to actually show his dick.

I unfortunately bought one of his PPV hoping to see his penis, and when I was duped by him he said that he just teases and that no one has complained before. Well "teasing" wasn't in the description, and I made sure to complain. Eventually he blocked me after he kept trying to send me PPV with "shaft" and "stroking" in the titles and I told him to "Please stop lying."

Don't fall for it. He's not worth it.

View attachment 200186011
Sounds like you're talking to AI. Next time ask him to calculate 69420×6767.
 
He has beautiful breasts, lucky is the one who had them or hired them. But did he have any cosmetic procedures done on his face? He's reminding me of Elon Musk
 
This is all I have. For some reason the audio isn’t there anymore but he’s saying something about being a good boy and thank you for the gift cards.

If you search enough, there’s definitely full nudes and vids.

(He’s gonna get this deleted btw)

Can you send me the video privately, please?
 
This is all I have. For some reason the audio isn’t there anymore but he’s saying something about being a good boy and thank you for the gift cards.

If you search enough, there’s definitely full nudes and vids.

(He’s gonna get this deleted btw)
Anyone has the full version?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Swxxtdxnxxl
Status
Not open for further replies.