Estate Agent

Stokebigdick

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, myself and my partner went to view a property, standard thing right?

Before my partner my eyes did a wonder! And I would openly comment with my two best friends (who are in a relationship) that aspect has somewhat become more rare as I don't want to make my partner embarrassed or I've got wondering eyes.

I am a perv, I've come to believe, which I think is natural.

anyway me and my partner never really comment on someone, I'm jealous, I've discovered, so if my partner does comment I don't I like it very much, I keep it to myself.

Anyway! We go and view this house, and we knock on and a younger version of Perrie Boo answers the door, " Hi, I'm BOB (FAKE NAME) from the estate agents, are you Stokebigdick and his partner?"

"why yes" we say and enter, I couldn't take my eyes off him, only because of how much he reminds me of Perrie Boo. He and my partner talk shop. he then says

"I'll take you around" and he turns and leads us out of the room, be behind him

I'm utterly gob smacked by the huge fat arse he has. that his trousers shows off very nicely (my Roger Moore eyebrow rises) the guy may as well call me every name under the sun, I've lost complete concentration. I'm staring, and thinking not only would I like to see it naked and bare, I wanna know what it feels like, is it hard or jelly like, does he have to buy special trousers, does he rip them often?

I will confess was in my single days a complete man whore. So I start to feel bad for thinking these things whilst the love of my life is in the same room.

I completely forget what I need to ask about the house and just can't get it out of my head how huge this guy's fat arse is. I've never seen one that big.

He's shorter than me 5 FT 8ish good size body, and very cute face and a sliver earring (My grandad who loved drag queen shows on holiday but always had pearls of comic one liners once said "only two types of people wear ear rings "gays and pirates") so I smirk at the memory and notice two things my partner is the other side of the room back to us, and I'm staring at this guy with a smirk on my face, the agent realises what I'm looking at as he looks back to see what I'm thinking about the room.

He looks down slightly to see where my eye is and makes a "huh" noise and smiles big. He knows, I'm staring and certainly doesn't seem to mind, or is used to it.

He then speaks to me directly and says "would you like to look upstairs" I say "sure" and he makes the point of going up first and talks to me whilst up go up, I'm behind him, his huge arse right in my face.

All I think about is, I wish he would slip his trousers down and let me have a look. I wanna rim that arse so bad, and slap it to see it ripple. I think he looks the type that isn't very hairy anyway but shaves his arse. He babbles on about the house, which I couldn't care about and he never takes his eyes off me, he only speaks to me now.

This may be because I'm older than my partner, and I've always heard the terms when said about me, a commanding presence and holds court, but my partner has been asking questions all along.

So this makes me slightly blush, Its been a long time since I've been given the eye and I'm certainly not a flirt when I'm in a relationship. Just perv on this site and like to talk dirty with people, which is bad enough I know, but it wou;dn't go further.

we wrap up and the agent says to me, would I like to go and look upstairs again. I frown, because its directly at me my partner is taking photos in the other room and we've just been around.

I decline as I'm wondering is he flirting or just asking before we go. but id say "around" not "upstairs" and like any cheesy film he drops the paper he needs to give us and bends over. At this point because I think its one thing to look its another thing to flirt I'm unimpressed tbh. I certainly wont make eyes as my partner is there.

we leave and I just can't stop thinking about his arse. I truly wanna see it naked and see how it holds up and feels like.

I keep it too myself but then my partner who never really mentions looks of other people only they are attractive says "the fucking fat arse on that guy, I really wanted to look" so we chatted about him on the way home.

Since, this BOB has called to say about another viewing, we didn't go for the house we viewed, we have a huge apartment and the house was a lot smaller. I've asked what he got in stock and he comes up with nothing of interest. but then leaves me a voicemail saying about a place to view, I called him back and he all nervous and denies leaving a voicemail. which is odd!

so that's that the fat arsed estate agent

Can't really talk about it so I thought id post on here

Anyone else had something similar

That was really horny stuff. I've got a big meaty bum as well. Love the idea of other men looking at it. But not as big as this guys by the sound of it!
We've since seen him for another viewing, and I was tempted to take pictures but that's a bit far tbh

• Love
Reactions: Existential