Ever had a missed an opportunity in your past ...? (18+ only)

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe this is a little different missed opportunity, but here goes. If you follow me at all, you know I love adventures and doing uexepected things that just seem to happen. A couple of years ago, I was with a friend of mine in Barcelona. We decided to do something fun and he suggested going to the Penis Museum. Yeah you heard that right. It is a museum devoted entirely to the penis, on the La Rambla. So why not.

The museum is interesting. Mostly rooms from different cultures and how they revere the penis. There was hardly anyone else in the museum, but we did hear a rather loud group. Turns out it was two giris and two guys in their earily 20's. I was standing there watching them go through the displays when one of the girls, looking straight at my crotch asked if I was part of the museum. I just. smiled and said no. And that is my regret.

I wondered what would have happened if I had said yes. And if she wanted to feel a real penis, she could. Would she have grabbed my dick? I think so. I would have asked if anyone of the rest of the group wanted to do the same. Then I would have told them if they wanted to see it, they could just pull it out. Would they have done that? Your guess is as good as mine. But thinking about what it would be like to be a part of the exhibit in this penis museum and wondering how this group would have reacted if I had just said yes to her question. A missed adventure for sure that will probably never happen again.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there have been a few over the years but one I remember quite specifically. I had a roommate who was constantly bring men home from the bars. A one night stand here or there - no big deal. BUT, he started dating this one guy who was cute, very nice, just an all around good guy. They came home one night, both VERY drunk, I was sitting on the couch watching tv. They went to Andy's room and I assume passed out. A bit later, I hear a door open roughly and some stumbling around and then the guy, can't remember his name, comes into the living room completely naked and falls into the chair across from me. He looked delicious. Apparently Andy, my roommate, had passed out in the middle of the bed and this guy couldn't move him. I was enjoying the view for a while and SO many thoughts ran through my head but no, they were dating and that would be wrong. I told him I'd help him move Andy out of the way so he could get some sleep too. We get in the bedroom and naked Andy is dead weight as hell. We got him moved enough and Mr. Hotness got in bed and went to sleep. I went to my room and did the same. Now, the kicker. A week or so after that, Andy is out of town for the weekend. Mr. Hotness stops by bc he forgot Andy was leaving town. He was nice, we chatted a bit at the door, he makes a comment about me looking really good - I was dressed up for some reason. Still, no no. I can't entertain those thoughts. That would be wrong. Sonofabitch if they didn't break up the next week. So, in spite of my best intentions, still feels like a missed opp. But oh the loads I've dropped fantasizing about it since.

ShortsGuy321

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There was a science fair thing in town, and I took the day off to do. One other person from my advanced biology class was there, so we hung out together and toured the exhibits. He was a wrestler. Large build, and wore tights clothes that showed off his body. At the end of the day, he asks if I want to go home with him for a little fun. I had already made arrangements for someone to pick me up and I didn't have a way to contact them, so I turned him down.

I wouldn’t have turned this down....
I love university wrestlers. I swear they have a secret thing where they all mess around with each other.

RyverStyxx

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is a true story, and to this day I hate myself for choosing work over being with the man of my dreams. This is an extremely long read, so get something to sip on and get comfortable.

At 21, I met the man of my dreams. His name, Andy(obviously changed to protect him, he’s now a director in NY) He was tall, dark, handsome, body of a Greek god, Italian, 27, and straight. I just started a new job, and my trainer introduced me to him. I saw him, and fell madly in love with him. To this day, still madly in love with him. We would have talks here and there, me dropping obvious hints about me liking him. Him telling me he’s into my best friend of the time. One time I told him I was a virgin, and he was surprised, and said he wishes he could be one again for the “first time.”

Another time I was singing a song next to him, to him, without really singing to him(Give Me Scabies by Kitty-look it up it’s a cute song) while rapping the song, I basically confess my feelings to him about how I’m madly in love with him, but I’m too scared to say it out loud. He turns to me after I finish and says, “We’re you talking to me? Or were you singing?” Me, “Don’t be silly, I was singing, it’s only a song.” He knew.

Fast forward, he quits I’m devastated. I invite him to see some of my dance shows, doesn’t show. I basically dismiss him all together and push my feelings for him to the back burner. So one night my best friend(The one who he was in to, whom of which he also slept with) and I went out to a gay club we frequented. We’re wasted, I’m talking, piss drunk. After a fun night of dancing and having a great time, We make exit out of the club. On our way out, I look up and BOOM, there he is, standing right in front of me looking me in my eyes. He’s arriving, we’re leaving. I say hi. And he says hi. Immediately my friend jumps on him, and we all end up talking. He came with another guy. He introduces the guy as, “his friend.” The guy replies, “What!? friend?!” (We’ll name him Kona) Andy wants to get more shots and I’m like, “no, I can’t. I’m too wasted. I’m over you, I have to leave.” Kona, who looks annoyed replies to me, “I know, Ive been over Andy too for the past 6 weeks.”

I laugh it off, they all end up leaving to the dance floor I walk off to sit down. Some time passes; it’s now 2amThe club is wrapping up, and I try to locate my best friend so we can go back to her place and crash, since we both have work at 6am. I’m in front of the club and Andy calls my name out, I turn to see him with his arm around my friend, and Kona standing arms crossed. He starts to tell me, “where were you? We didn’t get to hang out at all tonight. You were spooked that I might be gay weren’t you? You thought that you’d have a chance tonight, didn’t you?”

A random stranger overheard, and jumps in, and starts to harass Andy. Saying, “you’re not fooling anyone with that flannel you have on. You’re totally gay, and I know it.” Andy turns to me to defend him, and I basically turn away and say, “ehhh idk, that flannel is a little gay.....” keep in mind, Kona and i are both wearing flannels. The random says to Andy, “I know you’re gay, so why don’t we go off and have some fun, I can do more than this girl can.” He then says again, “I’m not gay.” I basically end up defusing the whole situation and say, “he’s not, my friend and him have fucked loads of times. Now leave.” The random leaves.

Fast forward a couple minutes. My friend and Kona are off talking somewhere, so it’s just me and Andy. We’re by a tree and he’s leaning back and we’re just talking. Me and him. Him and I. We some how end up on the topic of his body. And he says to me, “H, I’m all lean.” Me like a dumb ass, “Whuuuuuht???? What do mean????” He then lifts up his shirt shows me his God-like and says, “I’m all lean. I’m only muscle.” Me internally dying. Immediately puts my hand on them and starts touching his abs. I pull back and I say, “I’m so sorry.” He says, “it’s okay, you can touch them.” I dive back in; I apologize to him, saying, “I’m sorry if my hands are cold.” He says, “it’s okay, my body is warm.” I keep my hands on his abs. And we just stand there staring in each others eyes. Then all of a sudden the fucking random harasser comes back and breaks up our moment and pushes his way in. I get pissed and tell him to, “fuck off and leave Andy alone.” Andy, now pissed, starts to walk off, and I’m standing there. I start walking to my car. Kona, Andy, and my friend start to walk off. He turns to me, and yells across the street if I’m “coming or not.” I reply, “I can’t, I have to go to work at 6am...sorry. I don’t want to be late.”

I get in the car and drive home, and I start crying in the car. Because I’ve never felt so unbelievable stupid for thinking that anything was actually going to happen between him and I.

I didn’t see him for years, until 4 years later, he’s in front of my new place of work. He’s with a girl. I end up getting off and he was blocking the path that I usually took to go to my car. So I wouldn’t be able not see him.

Lucky for me, my friend calls, and I get on the phone. I quickly bolt out the door on the phone; run past him. And I see him out of the corner of my eye, turn, notice me and reach his arm out...and my dumb ass kept walking...I looked back, and he turned away. Eventually he moved to New York, became a director, and I stayed in LA.

That my children, is the tale of the one I LET get away. There is never a day where I don’t think about him. While I know there will never be another chance...I tell myself, if the chance ever does arise. I will take the chance and I will talk to him again. And I won’t let go of him.

ProudlyHung

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately, I've had so many missed opportunities this will not sound real. No matter how many people
told me how attractive I was, I didn't believe them. I always felt like a fraud for taking time to "get ready" whenever
I went out. For example, when I was in a bar I would see many handsome guys and wished I looked like them. I was always floored when those handsome guys would approach ME !! Have to admit I now know that looks open so many
doors in so many different situations. I'm getting off subject, sorry. Now that I'm older than I ever thought I'd be I
avoid looks from anyone. Went to a garage recently to have a light fixed on my car. I walked in to the office and
this guy looked up and smiled. He was incredibly handsome and at least 25+ years younger than I am. In the 45 minutes
he took to do the repair …. no other employees, no customers …. he engaged me in conversation, questions. He brought
a light part over for me to look at and held it in front of him. I leaned in to see it better and when I stood back up
his face was 5 inches from mine ! Still feel the vibes. He was not only very handsome but intelligent, pleasant
and delightful to talk with. At that point another employee walked in as well as 2 customers. When I went to pay
him he smiled and said "absolutely no charge" ! One story of many ….

ProudlyHung

Expert Member
Media
Unfortunately, I've had so many missed opportunities this will not sound real. No matter how many people
told me how attractive I was, I didn't believe them. I always felt like a fraud for taking time to "get ready" whenever
I went out. For example, when I was in a bar I would see many handsome guys and wished I looked like them. I was always floored when those handsome guys would approach ME !! Have to admit I now know that looks open so many
doors in so many different situations. I'm getting off subject, sorry. Now that I'm older than I ever thought I'd be I
avoid looks from anyone. Went to a garage recently to have a light fixed on my car. I walked in to the office and
this guy looked up and smiled. He was incredibly handsome and at least 25+ years younger than I am. In the 45 minutes
he took to do the repair …. no other employees, no customers …. he engaged me in conversation, questions. He brought
a light part over for me to look at and held it in front of him. I leaned in to see it better and when I stood back up
his face was 5 inches from mine ! Still feel the vibes. He was not only very handsome but intelligent, pleasant
and delightful to talk with. At that point another employee walked in as well as 2 customers. When I went to pay
him he smiled and said "absolutely no charge" ! One story of many ….

Forgot to mention that after I thanked him, shook his strong hand and was walking to my car he told me that if I ever
needed anything else to please come back ...

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
Forgot to mention that after I thanked him, shook his strong hand and was walking to my car he told me that if I ever
needed anything else to please come back ...

please go back and need something, tell us what happened

needtonut

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
During my mid 20s I was living in Los Angeles. I was working as a waiter during this time and it seems we spent our tips on drinks after work everyday. This always led to playing video games in a nearby dive bar and getting to know everyone inside. One particular night a group of us ended up going over to this guy's apartment that we just met. A few of us went over but one by one they all headed out and we were left alone. He was a handsome guy with dark short curly hair. Medium muscular build with scruff. This guy and I bonded because he kept telling me I reminded him of one of his best friends back home. I was so naive and didn't think for a second that this was going to lead to anything more than two guys just hanging out. We talked all night and kept taking turns emptying our overserved bladders. At first we would both shut the bathroom door but then we got to the point where we left it open. It really didn't matter because the bathroom was far down the hall and around the corner from where we were hanging out. At one point I decided to act like I forgot to zip up my jeans. I just buttoned them and left them open to show my whitie tighties. I noticed he kept checking me out but nothing was said. Then, the next time he went to take a leak he came out with his jeans unzipped. Looking back, I was naive and stupid. I also remember asking him if his best buddy was gay and he denied it. He also told me he wasn't gay either. I kept waiting for him to make the first move and I'm certain now that he was waiting for me to take charge. Before I finally left, I told him I was gay and his only response was all the servers at my restaurant were going to think he was gay now. I assured him that I would tell them all he was straight and nothing happened. He even invited me to stay over since it was late and we both had a lot to drink. I'm certain if I had stayed and kept my mouth shut we would have either jacked off or maybe even traded blow jobs. Dammit!

Burghf_er

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The key word here is "opportunity" as opposed to something less pleasant. I've turned down many guys for sex, but have not regretted any of them. (I've also regretted very few that I said "yes" to.)

Marcbow

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had just started my job and a guy who works in another department he was tall dark muscular handsome he started to chat me up in a works outing he was coming on to me even invited me back to his place to see his view of the city only been new in work I didn’t want to make things messy
I never got that opportunity ever again and to this day regret it

ProudlyHung

Expert Member
Media
When cleaning my car this weekend, under the drivers seat, I found a large screwdriver that I knew wasn't mine. BRIGHT IDEA !!!!!!!!
I returned to the garage where "John" fixed my mirror. He was there as was another employee with a customer. John was all smiles as I approached him in the office. I told him I'd found a screwdriver and wondered if it might be his. He followed me out to my car where I handed him the screwdriver. We engaged in some idle chatter and I told him he was as handsome as I'd remembered him. More smiles. Soooooo … I asked him where there were some stores nearby as I wasn't really familiar with that neighborhood. When he asked what kind of store, I quietly and sheepishly said a pharmacy as I needed to get some condoms !! (yes, I did ask that … what to lose). The smile and look on his face was incredible ! END OF STORY … let your imagination run wild. Any further from me would be anti climatic !!

DorianGray86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had some missed opportunities when I was less confident about dating and hooking up with guys.

One of them I’m not entirely sure whether it was a missed opportunity or a dodged bullet. I was generally comfortable with slowly-building relationships, and met up with a guy who, it turns out, mostly wanted sex and wanted to use it as a way of seeing whether there was the basis for a relationship. We ended up on a date which really wasn’t going so well. We had pretty different outlooks on life and how we wanted to live it. However, his cocky attitude turned me on, and I was generally torn the whole time. At the end of the date, he got the feeling that he wasn’t going to get laid and got pretty annoyed. He ended up forcing an oddly passionate kiss on me, which both turned me on and infuriated me since his cockiness had slowly turned into a somewhat rapey “I expect sex” attitude. In the end, I refused to go back to his place and we ended the date there. These days I probably would have gone through with it, especially knowing that he was hung, thick and uncut :p I’ve definitely fantasized about what could have happened there...

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had a very attractive boss that was pretty blatantly flirting with me all the time but she never took it far enough. Of course I am not going to risk making the first move on my boss who had a husband, so nothing ever happened but oh my god I would have in a second.

Reactions: Voltaire and diver6

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eighteen years ago, I was managing construction on several high end custom designed houses. One of the projects was nearly complete and we were doing the final landscaping with a well known company whose owner was out and very flamboyant. The owner introduced me to his newest temporary employee, "Michael" with a little wink knowing that (a) I would find Michael to be very sexy, and (b) I would get it that Michael was gay. I was also certain that Michael had been told that I was gay as I (and the owner of my company!) was out to everyone.

It was very hot and humid, so that several of the laborers took their shirts off. Michael was beautifully muscled with a powerful torso musculature including prominent abs. He was wearing fairly light weight gym shorts and had huge quads. He asked me how to turn on the outdoor water faucets, and I asked him to follow me inside and down the steps to the basement. As we went inside I noticed a huge bulge in his shorts. I was leading the way down the stairs, but Michael was practically bumping into me with every step as we descended. I stopped abruptly halfway down and turned to him. "You know, I would really like to explore your body, but with so many people working here today and me being in charge of everything, I can't do anything."

I was 2 steps lower than him, so I was looking right at his bulge in those little shorts and looking up at his gorgeous treasure trails and hairy abdomen, AND a huge smile on his face....

I have always wished I had felt that bulge or asked for his phone number so I could follow up with some fun. Alas, I never saw him again but have jerked off to his memory many times.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college, I used to cruise the bathrooms quite a bit. One summer, there was no action anywhere and it was very disappointing. I had been cruising the main library bathroom, which usually had the most action, but that day there was nothing going on. I gave up and decided to head home for the day. As I left the library, I was passing the other bathroom and decided to check it out. This was in the old part of the library and laid out weird. There were no doors on the stalls, and all the stalls were along the left side of the room. The sinks were across from the stalls and the urinals were located at the back of the bathroom on 3 different walls.

As I entered the bathroom, I noticed a really hot guy standing at one of the urinals. There were no dividers for the urinals, so when you walked in, the guy standing at the urinal was on full display. He had a hot muscular body, he was wearing athletic shorts that left little to the imagination and his body was covered in blond hair. He was standing as close to the urinal as he could, but from what I could see, it looked like he had a nice dick. I was very horny, he was very hot looking and I knew I wanted to see more of him. So I went to the stall that was right behind him. I dropped my pants to the floor and sat on the toilet watching him. I was stroking my dick when I noticed that he was shifting slightly so he could see me better. I could tell that his hands were stroking his dick, so I made sure it was obvious that I was stroking my dick too. He noticed that I was stroking, so he shifted some more so I could see his dick. He was 8" long and very thick. He also had a beautiful thick bush and big balls. I stood up so he could see my dick better and we were giving each other a show.

Then the door to the bathroom opened. He quickly jerked around so he was facing the urinal again and I sat down and pulled my pants up enough to hide my erection. The guy that had come in was an older guy that I had seen cruising the bathrooms. I knew I wasn't interested in the older guy and I knew he was going to be a problem because he wouldn't leave the bathroom. The hot guy at the urinal pulled up his shorts and flushed the urinal. So I started to pull my pants up and went to the sink to wash my hand. The hot guy did the same, looked over at me and nodded his head towards the door. I followed him out the bathroom and saw that he was leaving the library. I didn't know where he was going, but I followed him.

He walked across the quad and went into the university union, and of course I was following him. We went into the men's room in a part of the union that was rarely used. Once we were in there, we started feeling each other but I could tell he was very nervous. He moved his head close to my head, so I started to make out with him but he jerked away when he heard somebody walking down the hall outside the bathroom. After they were gone, he asked if I had a place we could go. I told him my roommate should be at work, we could go to the phone down the hall and call to make sure. (This was long before cell phones were common.) I dialed our phone number and the phone rang about 10 times but there was no answer. I told him that my place was empty and I lived just across a few blocks away. We went back to my place and once we entered, we started to make out again. Suddenly I noticed something out of the corner of my eye and saw that my roommate was standing there watching us. Turns out my roommate was late for work and didn't bother answering the phone because he thought his work was calling. The hot guy was freaking out and said he had to go. I walked him out the door and when we were outside, I asked if he wanted to come over later. He said he would be back later, but he never did come over.

pengucat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm usually very good at converting my opportunities into sex but...Augh yes I have one of these stories.

I was filming some project with a few friends of mine, and one of which, let's call him Tom, is well known among our female friends for his ENORMOUS cock. Apparently it is just insane. His bulge is wild.

Well back in like, 2013 or so I had only recently come out to this friend as bisexual. He shocked me by making me the apparently first person HE ever came out to as bi (though he pinged my gaydar right away I am surprised so many people people were shocked by this). I had just gotten out of a relationship and he had a gf so nothing happened.

Well anyway, a year or so later, now both single, we are filming this project and the end of one scene involves him and me being covered with COPIOUS amounts of fake blood. Like gallons. We were sticky and red all over, and had laid out tarps to get us to the showers without fucking up the location's flooring.
As we get to a fork in the tarps leading to different showers, Tom grabs my arm and goes "you can just shower with me you know." Through his boxers I could see he was sporting a very large semi. My cock twitched.

To this day I have no idea why I said "it's cool they have multiple showers here." I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. I'd wanted to suck Tom's dick for ages and I even happened to have noticed some lube in the bathroom when I took a piss earlier. I could have sucked, if not ridden that gorgeous dick! What the FUCK was I thinking.

Augh it still haunts me; I like having sex with my friends. I feel like you get to know them better and also Tom's dick would have likely been among the largest I've ever gotten to enjoy.
Sigh.