Ever Seen Another Guy Jack Off In Real Life?

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
How to approach this? With any guy, or ones who you know, to be so intimate? Curious and Horny am I. plus: it really is a Man thing, so why not? Seems simple yet not.
View media item 1544079

RJ5on1

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How sir? Please help
Hey @Subbklynpr, Truth be known, the majority of guys want a jack off buddy. They're just too scared they might be viewed as gay. (<News Flash> Jacking off is NOT gay... it's just jacking off! We're guys, it's what we do!)

Guys can be best friends for so many years, both wanting (and waiting) for the other to mention it first. Neither of them are willing, so it never happens. Then 20 years later they both wished they had, when they had all those missed opportunities.

It's easier than you think... the next time your buddy asks "What's up?" say, "Been horney all day and so ready to rub one out... what about you?"

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey @Subbklynpr, Truth be known, the majority of guys want a jack off buddy. They're just too scared they might be viewed as gay. (<News Flash> Jacking off is NOT gay... it's just jacking off! We're guys, it's what we do!)

Guys can be best friends for so many years, both wanting (and waiting) for the other to mention it first. Neither of them are willing, so it never happens. Then 20 years later they both wished they had, when they had all those missed opportunities.

It's easier than you think... the next time your buddy asks "What's up?" say, "Been horney all day and so ready to rub one out... what about you?"
This is exactly what to do. Gives them an in or gives them a laugh and out. Seems a bunch just want to jack off with another dude (no touching each other).

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Well said. Agree 100%.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Most guys if honest will admit to having a jack off buddy/buddies lk I did
I would admit to it if I had one. When I was young, my friends and I would occasionally stroke together but there was no ejaculation or touching each other. That didn’t happen until I was in my 40’s and already had a fair amount of oral sex.

indyscotty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I would admit to it if I had one. When I was young, my friends and I would occasionally stroke together but there was no ejaculation or touching each other. That didn’t happen until I was in my 40’s and already had a fair amount of oral sex.

oh man, you missed out!