Ever Seen Another Guy Jack Off In Real Life?

Jmdav34

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chapel Hill (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
All the time especially while in college, usually will only see it now in the bathrooms at work or in public locker rooms/bathrooms. Caught several while at the airport waiting for my flight

rmhetz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A couple that come to mind.

When I was younger one of the group of guys I hung out with was nicknamed Whopper, and yes he had a whopper. It must have been 6/7 inches soft and thick. He was so proud of it he couldn't keep it in his pants, it was always out with him stroking it or slapping it around, but his favorite was the helicopter twirl. Strange thing was I never saw it get hard, which I was curious about. One night my best friend suggests we go streaking, there were about 6 or 7 of us, so off come the clothes and we're running through the park. Whopper decides it would be funny to start tackling guys and dry humping them, everyone got a turn, even if we had to help tackle them. Them someone yells lets tackle Jim and Whopper can slap him in the face. So we tackle Jim and Whopper straddles his face and starts slapping him with his dick, everyone's laughing and Jim's laughing and Whopper pops his dick right in his mouth, and it's even funnier. Now it's my turn, so I get held down and as Whopper straddles my face I yell if you get that thing near my face I'll bite it off. I got a few slaps but not near the mouth. Everyone got a turn and half the guys ended up with Whoppers cock in their mouth, and that was the end of it. The funny part was I had been jacking off and sucking my best friends cock for a couple years, and loved doing it. I also had often wondered how big Whopper's cock would get when it was hard, and how big a load he shot. But he was a talker and never wanted to take the chance.

Another time was in the Army. One of the guys in the unit had a TV in his room, that was a big deal back then and says there's a Stevie Nicks concert on tonight, want to come over and watch it? Hell yes, I'll bring the beer. So I get there before the show starts and we're having a few, and we're getting buzzed and he says I got some pictures of my wife, want to see them. Sure, why not. They turn out to be nudes, various poses, some playing with herself. Half way through the concert we're buzzed and he starts talking about how hot Stevie Nicks is and how he'd like to fuck her, etc. A couple more beers and he's bombed and lays back on his bunk and I notice he's rubbing his cock, and soon just pulls it out. I'm not sure if I should stay or leave, the last thing you want is to be labeled a fag, and I can't tell if he realizes I'm in the room. Well I decided to stay and see what happens, pretty soon his pants are mid thigh and he's stroking his cock and playing with his balls. It didn't take long and he grunts and cums all over his chest and stomach, and rolls over and goes to sleep. I quietly let myself out and went back to my room and jacked off thinking about what just happened. The next day he says, that was a great concert, but I must have fell asleep before the end.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A couple that come to mind.

When I was younger one of the group of guys I hung out with was nicknamed Whopper, and yes he had a whopper. It must have been 6/7 inches soft and thick. He was so proud of it he couldn't keep it in his pants, it was always out with him stroking it or slapping it around, but his favorite was the helicopter twirl. Strange thing was I never saw it get hard, which I was curious about. One night my best friend suggests we go streaking, there were about 6 or 7 of us, so off come the clothes and we're running through the park. Whopper decides it would be funny to start tackling guys and dry humping them, everyone got a turn, even if we had to help tackle them. Them someone yells lets tackle Jim and Whopper can slap him in the face. So we tackle Jim and Whopper straddles his face and starts slapping him with his dick, everyone's laughing and Jim's laughing and Whopper pops his dick right in his mouth, and it's even funnier. Now it's my turn, so I get held down and as Whopper straddles my face I yell if you get that thing near my face I'll bite it off. I got a few slaps but not near the mouth. Everyone got a turn and half the guys ended up with Whoppers cock in their mouth, and that was the end of it. The funny part was I had been jacking off and sucking my best friends cock for a couple years, and loved doing it. I also had often wondered how big Whopper's cock would get when it was hard, and how big a load he shot. But he was a talker and never wanted to take the chance.

Another time was in the Army. One of the guys in the unit had a TV in his room, that was a big deal back then and says there's a Stevie Nicks concert on tonight, want to come over and watch it? Hell yes, I'll bring the beer. So I get there before the show starts and we're having a few, and we're getting buzzed and he says I got some pictures of my wife, want to see them. Sure, why not. They turn out to be nudes, various poses, some playing with herself. Half way through the concert we're buzzed and he starts talking about how hot Stevie Nicks is and how he'd like to fuck her, etc. A couple more beers and he's bombed and lays back on his bunk and I notice he's rubbing his cock, and soon just pulls it out. I'm not sure if I should stay or leave, the last thing you want is to be labeled a fag, and I can't tell if he realizes I'm in the room. Well I decided to stay and see what happens, pretty soon his pants are mid thigh and he's stroking his cock and playing with his balls. It didn't take long and he grunts and cums all over his chest and stomach, and rolls over and goes to sleep. I quietly let myself out and went back to my room and jacked off thinking about what just happened. The next day he says, that was a great concert, but I must have fell asleep before the end.
how did his dick taste and smell?

captainbryce1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The short answer is "yes". The more nuanced answer is, anyone who has ever served in the military, been on a deployment, and lived in a 'tent city' for over a month has either caught someone jerking off, been caught jerking off themself, pretended not to notice their tentmate jerking off, or jerked off knowing that others might see you (but you were too horny to care). It's just a given that there's going to be masturbation going on in there at some point.

cfb3d9448b45a35b576ffbae828f67fb.jpg

Picture3.jpg

clif

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My last year of high school, I was cutting school and went to the park a classmate was there cutting as well we started talking, the conversation ended up on dick size who have the biggest we went into the creek to compare we both just started jacking off we both busted hard we never spoke about what happened I recently just saw him at lowes, LOL we just said what's up and kept going.

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
last year of high school, I was cutting school and went to the park a classmate was there cutting as well we started talking it end up on dick size which one of us have the biggest we went into the creek to compare we both just started jacking off we both busted we never spoke about what happened I recently just saw him at lowes LOL we just said what's up and kept going.
yup. been there. were you the bigger dude?

Reactions: bgzez

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep very often actually. When I lived with my dad and cousins. They sleep in the same room with me and they jerked off regardless who of us were in the bedroom. I also jerked with them many times
The way it should be. The older teach the younger by example in everything else in life, why should this be any different?

Reactions: RJ5on1

captainbryce1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Often would catch my college roommate going at it, he didn’t seem to care and neither did i. Only other times were in high school with a friend that had graduated.
Wow, that totally reminded me that I once had a college roommate who did that too. One time I walked in on him and he tried to cover up, but then when he realized it was only me he just said "hey man, can you lock the door I'm in the middle of something..." At the time, I wasn't sure whether he was telling me to leave and lock the door, or come in and lock the door, so of course I came in lol. He didn't seem to care at that point (probably because I was apparently okay with him doing it), so he pulled the covers off and continued beating his meat while I pretended not to notice.

After he busted and cleaned up, he later asked me "hey, you're not gay right?" To which I promptly answered "no" (which is only partially true since I did later come out as bisexual). From that point when he thought I was straight, he had done it at least one other time openly in front of me. It was something like "dude, I'm super horny you mind if I bust one out here?" and I said no and asked him if he wanted me to leave? He said "I don't really care", so he got in his bed and went to town, and then I being a good sport (and horny) got in my bed and followed suit (occasionally glancing over). It was a fun time, but I think that was the last time it happened. Although I was hoping it would happen again, I think that he felt awkward about it afterwards and possibly still suspected that I was gay (maybe because I decided to beat off with him) so he didn't do it anymore which is unfortunate.